Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I :!:thought I was done with DS..please help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
Hey all...I hope someone out there can help. I thought I finished DS, I have no further quests there. I moved on and finished Wysteria and GH/WT but am not able to get the quest to move to Celestia. (I realize this is tied to a lvl 48+ DS quest.) Additionally, when I tried to help a friend in The Necropolis, the portal wasn't opened, so I assume I haven't even gotten that far.

The reason I'm unsure is I stopped playing for almost a year, and now I can't figure out where to go to pick it back up, who to speak to... I'm sure I need to give more info to help you figure it out, because with the info I have, I can't figure it out on my own. I even tried to speak to Cyrus Drake and he gave me some line about not being able to help me find 'the next circle.'

Necropolis

Any help would be most appreciated. I'm stuck in limbo at the moment, and getting frustrated.

Cheyenne JadeCloud
Lvl 56
Fire School

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
firescryer wrote:
Hey all...I hope someone out there can help. I thought I finished DS, I have no further quests there. I moved on and finished Wysteria and GH/WT but am not able to get the quest to move to Celestia. (I realize this is tied to a lvl 48+ DS quest.) Additionally, when I tried to help a friend in The Necropolis, the portal wasn't opened, so I assume I haven't even gotten that far.

The reason I'm unsure is I stopped playing for almost a year, and now I can't figure out where to go to pick it back up, who to speak to... I'm sure I need to give more info to help you figure it out, because with the info I have, I can't figure it out on my own. I even tried to speak to Cyrus Drake and he gave me some line about not being able to help me find 'the next circle.'

Necropolis

Any help would be most appreciated. I'm stuck in limbo at the moment, and getting frustrated.

Cheyenne JadeCloud
Lvl 56
Fire School

If you do a "search" at the top of this page for the Necropolis, there are many questions and answers about the portal. Here is one example:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/42183.ftl#236671

If this is your first visit to the Necropolis, you should have a quest from Lazlo that tells you to enter the Necropolis "through the double doors in the Plaza of Conquests". Check your quest log file to see if you have a quest to "Explore the Necropolis". If you do, click on the Information Bubble in that quest box, and it will tell you what you have to do.

Go back to The Plaza of Conquests, and look at your map. You can see the double doors at the top of the map, and they lead you to the Necropolis.

And in case you need it, this link shows all of Dragonspyre's quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Maybe this will get you back on track. Hope it helped.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
Thank you honeybee313. Maybe I didn't state my case clearly. I don't have any ds quests except for stone roses.

I have done searches on ds quest line/tree, how to access necropolis, etc before I posted :) the problem is, Idk where to go since i don't have any quests. I've spoken to laszlo in the tower archives and the only quest he has for me is the books, which I don't like to do. I've even wandered and found sylvia drake, beaten her, and it did nothing. Idk where i left off when I thought I finished it, and I don't understand why I don't have any more ds quests if i haven't finished it.

There's gotta be someone I have to talk to. I did find one person that gave me the defeat flamebringer quest. Will that help get me back on track?

Cheyenne Jadecloud
Lvl 56
Fire School