Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns items in the Bazaar?

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
So, I was perusing the Bazaar in search of oddities for my Balance wizard's castle, and came across the Avalon stained-glass window with the rose on it.

First of all, this item is only available in the Crowns shop and was listed as No Auction when I bought one of my own (for gold, of course~ I'm cheap)... So I have no idea how this one made it into the Bazaar. Then, when I tried to purchase one (just to see), it said I didn't have enough crowns... which I just bought yesterday and I know I have them. They're even listed on my char's profile!

So, I'm sending a screenshot to Support~ anyone else seen this?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
vonawesome1 wrote:
So, I was perusing the Bazaar in search of oddities for my Balance wizard's castle, and came across the Avalon stained-glass window with the rose on it.

First of all, this item is only available in the Crowns shop and was listed as No Auction when I bought one of my own (for gold, of course~ I'm cheap)... So I have no idea how this one made it into the Bazaar. Then, when I tried to purchase one (just to see), it said I didn't have enough crowns... which I just bought yesterday and I know I have them. They're even listed on my char's profile!

So, I'm sending a screenshot to Support~ anyone else seen this?

it happened before it sometimes happens and ki will fix it

Defender
May 19, 2012
Yeah, I actually had that happen with a harp once, and thought it was very odd.

Survivor
May 24, 2009