Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia ending battle is too hard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2010
First off, I am a kid and I can play the game just fine. I have even soloed Azteca. Just because I am a kid doesn't mean I can't do things adults can't. I don't have a lot of time but I still manage to do this. Don't complain if a kid younger than 13 has beat I solo. Nothing is impossible. Btw I don't have crowns so I can't use henchmen.

Blaze Fireflame lvl 90

Survivor
Jul 10, 2013
Cole Dunerunner wrote:
I will help you because i am a lvl 77 balance wizard, but dont stop playing, just get friends to hel you
Can you please help me celestia is to hard and i'm not that low of a level and i have been doing all the quest and bosses alone because no one wants to help me lol... i'm a level 52 pyromancer i have no idea if i'm close to the end or not but i need help been stuck for like 3 days now in a simple quest :(

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
lewski on Aug 25, 2012 wrote:
Good gear, spells, friends with those, and a strategy is really helpful. I have soloed that whole dungeon with my lvl 72 - now lvl 73 - Pyromancer, and done it with the help of a lvl 29 Diviner when my Pyromancer was about the lvl 70.

James GoldHorn,
Lvl 72 Pyromancer
Lvl 45 Necromancer
Lvl 11 Theurgist
Lvl 8 Conjurer
Lvl 7 Diviner
Lvl 6 Thaumaturge
stick to one wizard and you can do so muc more