Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 8-3-12

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The heat is on, both outside (it's over 100 today) and inside here at KingsIsle! Today, we updated test with lots of super fun stuff! I've been having fun putting my firecat pet through the paces of everything <a href="https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/testrealm">here</a> for weeks now - I'm happy I can share this fun with everyone on Test (and Live soon!).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

However, outside of the Spiral, I've been having a BLAST watching the Olympics™. So this week, I'd like to ask - if you could you send your Wizard to the Olympic™ trials for any sport, which one? Why do you think you'd succeed at making the team?

Have a wonderful weekend, and I look forward to hearing about your Olympic™ dreams!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
I dont really do the Olympics, but if I did, I would hunt because I am a wolf

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
The heat is on, both outside (it's over 100 today) and inside here at KingsIsle! Today, we updated test with lots of super fun stuff! I've been having fun putting my firecat pet through the paces of everything <a href="https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/testrealm">here</a> for weeks now - I'm happy I can share this fun with everyone on Test (and Live soon!).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

However, outside of the Spiral, I've been having a BLAST watching the Olympics. So this week, I'd like to ask - if you could you send your Wizard to the Olympic trials for any sport, which one? Why do you think you'd succeed at making the team?

Have a wonderful weekend, and I look forward to hearing about your Olympic dreams!

swimming ^-^ for my storm wizard definitly

opponent: HEY who put this SHARK in the water
me: dont worry he only bites creatures of the spiral and sometimes wizards

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:

However, outside of the Spiral, I've been having a BLAST watching the Olympics. So this week, I'd like to ask - if you could you send your Wizard to the Olympic trials for any sport, which one? Why do you think you'd succeed at making the team?

Have a wonderful weekend, and I look forward to hearing about your Olympic dreams!
Chinese volleyball! Why do I think i'd succeed at making the team? I don't

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Good topic Falmea. So i honestly think i would only make it into fencing :D it's a super fun sport and i like to swing things lol. so yea that's what i think i would make it into

Destiny DeathBlade
Level 58 Myth

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
I would send Keelan BearHunter, my level 80 balance wizard into achery, because i like the bows design and he a bear hunter

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
archery cause with my avalon bow i would boss it up. also i could get a fire elf to teach me better or that life centuar
Connor GriffinStalker
Level 80 Archmage Diviner

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Male gymnastics. Ice wizards like me are strong and we won't fall down thanks to ice. I would probably make the team because of that.

Evan Shadow
Archmage Ice

Defender
May 21, 2011
if there was the sport "wizard101 PVP" i would enter, but not win any golds :D

Explorer
Apr 27, 2011
My Storm wizard will definitely join swimming!

Off topic: Imagine if pets could play soccer matches? That would be sweet :3

Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
I think my fire wizard would be good at the javelin throw or fencing because he has used spears and swords. I also think that a lot of wizards would excel in equestrian events because a lot of people have mounts. By the way, I think it would be really cool if a different world hosted the spiral olympics every four years :D

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
Gymnastics: No, not at all flexible, and i hate that unit in P.E.
Swimming: No, I would evaporate the pool
Shotput: No, my magic might give me an unfair advantage.
Basketball: No, I might accidentally melt the ball.
Judo, Fencing, Tae Kwon Do: Yes, my training in Mooshu should Make me up to the task.
Hockey: No, I would melt the ice
Badminton, Tennis: Yes, wielding the racket is like using a sword, right?
Archery: Yes, My time in Avalon has made me a more than adequate archer.
Football: Heck NO!!! I saw this on the olympic website, and then i clicked on it. I then remembered that it is a BRITISH website, and they meant SOCCER. The only reason i would possibly sign up for this, is so that I can superheat the air in the game ball to make it explode so that no team ever scores.
Equestrian: I have ridden enough horses and White Harts to participate in this.

Whilst reading this, bear in mind that I am a Pyromancer.

Survivor
May 28, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:

However, outside of the Spiral, I've been having a BLAST watching the Olympics™. So this week, I'd like to ask - if you could you send your Wizard to the Olympic™ trials for any sport, which one? Why do you think you'd succeed at making the team?

Have a wonderful weekend, and I look forward to hearing about your Olympic™ dreams!
i would do the sprinting because my balance wizard would just get my hydra and dominate 8)

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
lol oh lets see if it were my top wiz it would be Rowan in the track and field she throws a mean rock

and if it were me then it would be the Para Olympics i guess and i would wheel my way to gold

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
I'd send my Stormy to either Diving or Swimming, because well she's Storm. She has a way with water.

Kayla, lvl 72, Transcendent Diviner

Kiley Dreamer, lvl 24, Adept Sorceress

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I think I'd send Shadowsong (my Balance wizard) fencing~ she's great with swords~ and Val (Death) would be good at wrestling... He could just keep using Beguile on the opponents, until they surrendered.

ROFL... what a fun topic!

Survivor
May 18, 2011
I really enjoy the Equestrian(horseback jumping) and it will be awesome if wizards could have an obstacle course competition with our mounts! Of course, to make it fair for all wizards, all mounts can qualify, not just the ponies and horses!

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
i really don't know where a myth wizard would be maybe in basketball or hammer throw i don't know well gotta think

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Well, as an Ice Wizard, I personally see myself at the winter Olympics. But of course if they cooled down the stadium, I would most defiantly run track!

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
I would put my Life wizard in Equestrian, fencing, archery or Gymnastics

Explorer
Aug 01, 2009
Matthew would probably excel in the equestrian jumping, as he owns his own black stallion, and rides him every day, minus hose days on a quick panther ride or such.

Not dressage though, Matthew despises dancing, even wih horses.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
I'm balance so i guess ia m good at most things so i would choose my favorite SWIMING!!!!! all the way :D

Survivor
Oct 02, 2011
Defender
Jan 28, 2010
gymnastics! My wizard is balance and you my be balanced and have great balance to do that lol yay for the fab 5!!!