Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

High times for more statues?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
As the title says I think we should get some more statues to collect in the game. The thing is I would like mores statues related to the spells we have. For instance in wizard city you can get statues that relate to our spells. Although through krok to moo shu they give out statues that relate to those worlds, which I am fine with, although I would like more statues that relate to our spells.

Dragonspyre seems to be the last world with statues that have our spells. Celstia has some cools ones but I want school related statues.

Ideas

Scarecrow
Leviathan
Efreet... maybe??
Snowangel... maybe??
Medusa
Ra, or chimera
Forest lord, gnomes

I tried coming up with some but the thing is you need to think how big the spell is and if it will fit on a platform. So I know for sure the ones without questions marks should fit. Although efreet and snowangel might not.

So what do you guys think? Please feel free to add on to ideas.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Snowyandspots wrote:
As the title says I think we should get some more statues to collect in the game. The thing is I would like mores statues related to the spells we have. For instance in wizard city you can get statues that relate to our spells. Although through krok to moo shu they give out statues that relate to those worlds, which I am fine with, although I would like more statues that relate to our spells.

Dragonspyre seems to be the last world with statues that have our spells. Celstia has some cools ones but I want school related statues.

Ideas

Scarecrow
Leviathan
Efreet... maybe??
Snowangel... maybe??
Medusa
Ra, or chimera
Forest lord, gnomes

I tried coming up with some but the thing is you need to think how big the spell is and if it will fit on a platform. So I know for sure the ones without questions marks should fit. Although efreet and snowangel might not.

So what do you guys think? Please feel free to add on to ideas.

Efreet and snow angel will. levy? depends on if you mean all the levy or just the head, Otherwise here are my ideas to add to yours: Mammoth(or a mammoth tusk housing item), rain of fire. if i think up anymore I will edit this post.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Yea I don't mean all of levy just the top half. Although it is possible to get all of levy you would just have to curl the body kinda like a snake.

The reason I didn't say mammoth is because I thought it wouldn't fit, because it's a MAMMOTH ! Lol

Defender
May 21, 2011
i reckon pineapple (my name for leviathan) would have to be like the head (and the body going up like then its about to strike)

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Snowyandspots wrote:
Yea I don't mean all of levy just the top half. Although it is possible to get all of levy you would just have to curl the body kinda like a snake.

The reason I didn't say mammoth is because I thought it wouldn't fit, because it's a MAMMOTH ! Lol

So? Mammoth fits on the size pedestal used for the robot statue.