Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Additional Wizard Slot?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Hello everyone. I have been playing W101 for four years now, and I have been waiting since the crown shop was released for a new update. This update would be one more max character slot. There are currently six slots, but seven schools of magic. Wouldn't it make sense that there should be at least an option of having enough character slots to have one character for each school of magic. In my mind, the additional slot could only be purchased with crowns. I think 10,000 to 15,000 crowns sounds reasonable. So here comes the question:
If a new update was released allowing players to purchase one more maximum character slot for around 10,000 - 15,000 crowns, would you purchase the extra slot?
When answering, please feel free to include why.

Depending on how the answers are for this thread, a petition may be coming in the future, so stay tuned. 8)

Explorer
Jan 31, 2011
reducto12 wrote:
Hello everyone. I have been playing W101 for four years now, and I have been waiting since the crown shop was released for a new update. This update would be one more max character slot. There are currently six slots, but seven schools of magic. Wouldn't it make sense that there should be at least an option of having enough character slots to have one character for each school of magic. In my mind, the additional slot could only be purchased with crowns. I think 10,000 to 15,000 crowns sounds reasonable. So here comes the question:
If a new update was released allowing players to purchase one more maximum character slot for around 10,000 - 15,000 crowns, would you purchase the extra slot?

Depending on how the answers are for this thread, a petition may be coming in the future, so stay tuned. 8)

1. 10,000-15,000 is too much.
2. Wizard101 could just let you start with 7
3. I think when you get 6 at least level 50 wizards the additional slot should unlock.

Evan level 67 life wizard

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
I definitely Agree with you, because I love all of the schools and I have a wizard of each school but myth :D And I have SO MUCH No Auction Myth Gear from ZF and AV that is just sitting in my bank!

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
reducto12 wrote:

No crowns please some people dont use crowns and dont buy them, i think since there is no "price" on the other character slots there shouldnt be one on a new slot i also dont think that you have to have six characters lvl 50 or above for the last slot i just think it shlould be there.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
kublai987 wrote:
I definitely Agree with you, because I love all of the schools and I have a wizard of each school but myth :D And I have SO MUCH No Auction Myth Gear from ZF and AV that is just sitting in my bank!

I have the same situation with all the myth gear, and I would really like a myth wizard. All schools of magic have interesting and effective spells that build good techniques for battle. For example, death is a school of magic where you can prevent the enemy from healing a great deal and heal yourself when you damage the enemy. Every school is special and I think players should have to opportunity to explore each school without having to delete a wizard for a slot to create the other wizard.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
jesbbag2 wrote:
reducto12 wrote:

1. 10,000-15,000 is too much.
2. Wizard101 could just let you start with 7
3. I think when you get 6 at least level 50 wizards the additional slot should unlock.

Evan level 67 life wizard

The problem I see with this is that Kingsisle Entertainment, Inc. would need to make a profit from this additional slot. It would be a big improvement and I believe that many players would pay the 10,000 to 15,000 crowns for the extra slot. I know I would! Kingsisle Entertainment, Inc. could up their profits a lot for this extra slot because players would be willing to pay the crowns for it.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I want this O_O And 15,000 is way to much.
How about once one of your wizard finishes Malistaire, a new seat unlocks?
But saying all wizards above 50: What about low level PvP? I want to do it ._.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Ronster55 wrote:
I want this O_O And 15,000 is way to much.
How about once one of your wizard finishes Malistaire, a new seat unlocks?
But saying all wizards above 50: What about low level PvP? I want to do it ._.
I guess this does seem to be an interesting idea. And a good one too. In this way, only members or players who pay for each area with crowns are able to unlock the additional slot. However, the issue of Kinsisle Entertainment, Inc. making a profit is still present. I like the idea though! But I also have a wizard that is in low level PvP, and that draws another issue.

I like the ideas! Keep them coming!

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Note: reducto12 is worrying about profit My opinion: When you are done with Zafaria the last slot unlocks. You already could have 8 slots and they only give you 6. I am disappointed! :P Anyway there are allot of ideas to kick around :P One is that having a lowered crowns price and a location requirement at the same time. How bout that?