Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Merle Ambrose: I just noticed something!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 11, 2012
I just noticed something about the name Merle Ambrose! Have any of you heard of the legend of king Aurthur?

Well, Merle kinda sounds like Merlin, which was Aurthur's ... er, friend, and he was a wizard! And Morgathe too! Her name sounds like Morgana which was an arch enemy of Merlin!

Plz post comments! :D :D :D

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
Hmmmm.....
Interesting :?

(It's what I think is called an Easter Egg)

Jasmine IceBringer, Legendary Sorceress
Natalie JadeBlade, Magus Theugist
Caitlin Winterheart, Adept Thaumaturge (And PVP Captain)
Isabella NightShade, Initiate Necromancer
Elizabeth ThunderMask, Initiate Diviner
&
Alex RoseHeart, Novice Pyromancer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Galaxyl0l wrote:
I just noticed something about the name Merle Ambrose! Have any of you heard of the legend of king Aurthur?

Well, Merle kinda sounds like Merlin, which was Aurthur's ... er, friend, and he was a wizard! And Morgathe too! Her name sounds like Morgana which was an arch enemy of Merlin!

Yeah. It's been discussed before. many times. :)

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
well i read a book and it said merlins first name in it though i cant remember what it was but i do remember that it sounded like ambrose so maybe merle ambrose is a parady of merlin ?

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
Galaxyl0l wrote:

Sorry to say but this has been noticed by players almost ever since the game came out lol. But still Kudos to you!

PS: wait until you get to Avalon if you haven't. It's gonna blow your mind!

Defender
Jun 23, 2011
ya i noticed that i've read a book about this wizard thing befor