Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

favorite world?!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
hey guys what is your favorite world? i sort of like marleybone and dragonspyre bye guys!
adam battleblade master conjurur

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Explorer
Jan 16, 2012
Avalon...they keep getting better and better. Makes it worth queting more and more. Also enjoyed Wisteria, but I think it could have been more developed than it is...Maybe some extra areas and quests can be added to existing worlds, maybe open up some of the doors or buildings to a quest series across all worlds of the spiral...Add a Carmen Sandiego aspect to it...like a guess where the villian ran to next challenge.

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
Definitely Dragonspyre (I love the story line :D) I liked MooShu, but it was harder for me because I am a Life Wizard.

Savannah LifeHunter, Level 56 Theurgist

Explorer
May 27, 2012
I like Mooshu because of the awesome drops. Wizard City because of Crab Alley, it rocks! Dragonspyre because it's fun to explore. Krokotopia because of the cute manders. Marleybone because it's where you learn my Level 68 spell from good 'ol Dr. Katzenstein! Zafaria because i like the Zamunda music.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
In order: Dragonspyre, Avalon, Wysteria, Wizard City, Krok, Zafaria, Grizzletusk (GH/WT), Mooshu, Marleybone, Celestia.

I adore Dragonspyre, and everything about it... even the baddies, especially Yeva Spiderkeeper and Malistaire (dear KI, please give him a sequel~ kthanksbye).

By contrast, words cannot describe how much I hate Celestia. I have 2 wizards there~ Sestiva (storm/49) has taken a detour and is hitting up Ravenscar, while Val (death/65) is purposely avoiding Trial of the Spheres and another Waterworks run.

-"El Veeb"/Val/Sestiva