Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Objects stuck INSIDE the wall?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Hello Wizards, I need your help.

I was placing a wooden shelf and I put one envelope and a book of storm spells on it. (I was working on a glitch, I'll talk about it later.) Then I went to move the wooden shelf and the things on the shelf were stuck inside the wall . Can someone please tell me how to get them out of the wall? (Besides picking up all items!) I have tried placing objects in front of them and picking it up, and it didn't work. I should also note that this was on a wall in the Massive Fantasy Palace. And the glitch I was working on involved you standing on the shelf.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
KN1GHT69 wrote:

I was placing a wooden shelf and I put one envelope and a book of storm spells on it. (I was working on a glitch, I'll talk about it later.) Then I went to move the wooden shelf and the things on the shelf were stuck inside the wall . Can someone please tell me how to get them out of the wall? (Besides picking up all items!) I have tried placing objects in front of them and picking it up, and it didn't work. I should also note that this was on a wall in the Massive Fantasy Palace. And the glitch I was working on involved you standing on the shelf.

Simply open up your attic and click on the house tab. This will show all the items you have placed in your house. From there, you can highlight the item stuck in the wall, and then click 'move to backpack'.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 80 Life

Defender
May 17, 2011
KN1GHT69 wrote:

similar things have happened to me. I would just attach them to other items and then pick those items up (like when you put a bunch of rugs together?). If that doesn't work, I would contact KI.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
superluther wrote:
KN1GHT69 wrote:

Simply open up your attic and click on the house tab. This will show all the items you have placed in your house. From there, you can highlight the item stuck in the wall, and then click 'move to backpack'.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 80 Life

Thank you so much for saying about the attic's house tab! I never knew such a thing existed!

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Thank you wizards,

The information that you provided superluther will come in handy the next time this happens. I didn't even know you could do that.