Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you defeat Estakir Gloomthorn?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
I have battled this group three times and they attack me three times to my one. Iam skipped and my henchmen are too, and their life wizzard heals them and brings them back to life and my life wizzard can not heal one of us. This game is not being fair and I wasting money on buying crowns, for henchmen because I can't get help most of the time. I finally finished the Grizzleheim after five trys and now I can't seem to be able to compleat this quest. I am a lvl 53 pyeomancer and I am stuck. what the deal?
I am Wolf Giantheart. Also this Estakir can take away any fire shields that I put out and uses all high lvl attack cards when I only get to use my low lvl cards.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bertieboy wrote:
I have battled this group three times and they attack me three times to my one. Iam skipped and my henchmen are too, and their life wizzard heals them and brings them back to life and my life wizzard can not heal one of us. This game is not being fair and I wasting money on buying crowns, for henchmen because I can't get help most of the time. I finally finished the Grizzleheim after five trys and now I can't seem to be able to compleat this quest. I am a lvl 53 pyeomancer and I am stuck. what the deal?
I am Wolf Giantheart. Also this Estakir can take away any fire shields that I put out and uses all high lvl attack cards when I only get to use my low lvl cards.

This is an optional dungeon. It is not required to move on and is also not set up to be played solo, or even with henchmen.
Info on this boss is here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Estrakir_Gloomthorn