Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Removal of friends by mistake

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
We have all experienced mouse-jumping some time in our computer life time. Most of the time its involuntary spasm doesn't matter. But in this one time, it does. A good friend was accidentally removed from my list as a result.

It's near impossible to locate him amidst all the realms and areas and worlds. I'm most frustrated ever since.

Any one may help in any way?

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Yea, I've done that before to, meaning to teleport to them. Most of the time when I teleport to them I have just been talking to them and i scroll up in the chat box click on them and add them again.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
Thanks for showing sympathy, mp3patrick :)

What really happened actually was I was talking with this friend one night and then next morning he just vanished from my list. I couldn't think of any reason he would remove me unless by mistake. That's why I posted that to see if there would be any solutions.

I then shared this problem with another friend and he said, he had experienced that glitch before, neither he or his friend had removed each other but their names just disappeared from their friends' list mysteriously. In his case, he was lucky to find each other again because he had mutual friends. In my case, I don't. :(

Anyhow, thanks for sharing.

Natalie Legendbreaker
Archmage Sorcerer