Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rattlebones feet's drop rate

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
Well just to begin i'm not very new to this game, However i haven't been playing in a while and i have been trying to farm rattle bones feet since level 5, now i am level 7 with 11 myth sprites and i would say about 1.5k of coins directly and indirectly(selling items). My question is how does the drop rate for rattle bones work? does it lower as you level or is it static until you reach a level break also does the sequence at which you kill them effect the drop rate?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
clemunoz wrote:
Well just to begin i'm not very new to this game, However i haven't been playing in a while and i have been trying to farm rattle bones feet since level 5, now i am level 7 with 11 myth sprites and i would say about 1.5k of coins directly and indirectly(selling items). My question is how does the drop rate for rattle bones work? does it lower as you level or is it static until you reach a level break also does the sequence at which you kill them effect the drop rate?

drops are completely random. You getting 11 myth sprites will show you that. I haven't gotten that many in over 1 1/2 years of playing. :)

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
To me your very lucky to get myth sprite. Rattlebones feet hmm, well I get it alot actually. I might say its by luck. Just keep farming him until you get it. Just like what the zebra guy said (I forgot his name XD)

Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
i've gotten a few more sprites and have killed him well over 200 times i've given up i just don't even think he drops it anymore or i'm just beyond unlucky

Hero
May 02, 2009
codastar wrote:
To me your very lucky to get myth sprite. Rattlebones feet hmm, well I get it alot actually. I might say its by luck. Just keep farming him until you get it. Just like what the zebra guy said (I forgot his name XD)

Sir Reginald Baxby. I myself have gotten about 4 or so myth sprites and some rattlebones feet. Like with any enemy in the game however, the drops are always random. Sometimes you may get it on the first try (happened to me while farming for the silver colossus pet), other times you may get it on the 33rd try, you never know.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
Lol. I don't really believe in "Luck" and "Drop rates". So, the drops are completely random. So you don't know what your gonna get.^-^