Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mana Consumption Is Low

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 13, 2009
The higher level wizard you are the less you care about mana. Wizards don't care if there rings or a thames give high mana or any at all. I thought of a way to make mana more popular. Mana cards! Mana cards would cost 25-300 mana to cast. An example of a mana card could be: Next critical received has 100% chance of blocking(40 mana) OR You can cast 2 healing spells this turn(200 mana) Cards like these will allow players to have many more cards to add to there spell book and mana would be popular again. What other mana cards would you like to see in the game?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
emc99 wrote:
The higher level wizard you are the less you care about mana. Wizards don't care if there rings or a thames give high mana or any at all. I thought of a way to make mana more popular. Mana cards! Mana cards would cost 25-300 mana to cast. An example of a mana card could be: Next critical received has 100% chance of blocking(40 mana) OR You can cast 2 healing spells this turn(200 mana) Cards like these will allow players to have many more cards to add to there spell book and mana would be popular again. What other mana cards would you like to see in the game?

mana isnt used in pvp so these cards will be no longer truely mana in pvp
and mana is just not that important in the higher lvls sry

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I gave up mana for super healing and I only have 120 mana which I use up very quickly.

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
I have to disagree with you here: I am a Level 80 Pyromancer, and I have 668 Mana. Now, also have +57% Fire Damage, a decent amount of health, +21% resistance to all schools, and then my pet adds some more resistance to fire, I have a decent critical/block rate, and over 75% pip chance. So you saying that no body has good stats and good mana anymore, then you have another thing coming.

Rogan Dragonflame, Archmage Pyromancer, Dragonhound, and Author of the Destined Ones.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2008
This sort of goes against your suggestion, but how about Mana refilling spells? I run low on Mana all the time, especially in places like Marleybone or in dungeons where there are no Mana wisps on the streets at all. Sometimes I don't even have enough Mana to mark the location and teleport back to the main area to play a minigame! So, like, Mana refills could give you 100 damage per pip and refill your Mana by 10%.