Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

death spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
Hi, i am really sad that the death school doesn't have more hit all spells :( , can we please have more of them? :D

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
wykle12 wrote:
Hi, i am really sad that the death school doesn't have more hit all spells :( , can we please have more of them? :D

Young wizard your scarecrow played correctly will more then do for carrying you though Avalon. It's all about a blade or 2 and trap here and there and some nice boosts form the Sun spells that start at level 50.

Other schools also get only one AOE spell and it comes down to learning how to work it.

Defender
Sep 10, 2011
wykle12 wrote:

True, all we can do now is pump crow well and get critical gear to hit at maximum damage hoping it will not be blocked. I dont play PvP but im guessing a better AOE will help a lot.

Im happy with crow atm though.

Archmages
Ronan Lionhand
Fiona Stardust
Jose Winterbane
Brahm

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
brwac wrote:
wykle12 wrote:

Young wizard your scarecrow played correctly will more then do for carrying you though Avalon. It's all about a blade or 2 and trap here and there and some nice boosts form the Sun spells that start at level 50.

Other schools also get only one AOE spell and it comes down to learning how to work it.

brwac it's true for any spell, any damage spell that played correctly will more then do for carrying you though Avalon. I don't see how it do with wykle12 request? Nobody said scarecrow is bad. You need to understand that the game should be balanced, playing only with one spell is not nearly effective as playing with different.

No offense but your second argument that "Other schools also get only one AOE spell" is like you don't know anything about other schools.
AOE school spells:
Balance: Sandstorm, Power Nova, Ra = 3 AOE spells
Storm: Tempest, Storm lord, Siren = 3 AOE spells
Fire: Meteor Strike, Fire Dragon, Rain Of fire = 3 AOE spells
Ice: Blizzard, Giant, Ice angel = 3 AOE spells
Myth: Humongofrog, Earthquake = 2 AOE spells