Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is morganthe the end?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 31, 2011
Eventually there will be a world where we wizards come together four by four and defeat morganthe. After that, wizards will be bored. They have finished wizard101. I have an idea for the worlds after that. The dark worlds. After the morganthe world, Merle ambrose talks to you. This time, he tells you he needs to talk to you in private. He gives you a key and tells you to take it to bartleby. What could wizard city 2 mean? It is printed on the key. The door that was covered up on the left facing ambrose's desk is no longer covered. There is a dungeon sigil. You enter and there are tiny holes, black holes. The room is empty. Merle says "The spiral is in danger yet again" and then he gets sucked into one of the holes. A key drops from his hands. You read the words printed on the key: Death's key. You figured there is more worlds, seconds of every world. Two dimensions. Gamma comes flying in. "Malistare and Morganthe are also dead in this realm, still thanks to you. The one enemy we haven't gotten rid of is behind this. Death itself is behind this.

(to be continued, I'll edit more into this)

Defender
May 21, 2011
jesbbag2 wrote:
Eventually there will be a world where we wizards come together four by four and defeat morganthe. After that, wizards will be bored. They have finished wizard101. I have an idea for the worlds after that. The dark worlds. After the morganthe world, Merle ambrose talks to you. This time, he tells you he needs to talk to you in private. He gives you a key and tells you to take it to bartleby. What could wizard city 2 mean? It is printed on the key. The door that was covered up on the left facing ambrose's desk is no longer covered. There is a dungeon sigil. You enter and there are tiny holes, black holes. The room is empty. Merle says "The spiral is in danger yet again" and then he gets sucked into one of the holes. A key drops from his hands. You read the words printed on the key: Death's key. You figured there is more worlds, seconds of every world. Two dimensions. Gamma comes flying in. "Malistare and Morganthe are also dead in this realm, still thanks to you. The one enemy we haven't gotten rid of is behind this. Death itself is behind this.

(to be continued, I'll edit more into this)

death? i would say this was a good idea if i didnt remind me of harry potter too much :D wizard101 has already gotten things that are very similar to already made movies. the bad guy would have to be something other than death, i have one idea: the devil
i know that sounds weird, but think about it, the devil is like g-d's brother, evil brother. he could have created these worlds to make conflict with g-d or something like that, and merle hasnt told you but, he has spoken to both of them and so gamma tells you and you go and defeat the devil.

great and amazing idea for wizards who are bored :D

warmly
sydney pixie