Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts Not Shareable?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
I thought I read many times on here that mounts were shareable between your wizards on your game (one account).
I ended up purchasing an extra mount on the wizard I used most, thinking I could just get it on my other wizard later through shared bank but found out after that it would not go into shared and so I basically wasted crowns on a mount I didnt need or want on that wizard.
Why are some allowed to share & some are not?
My Pegasus was shareable but panther was not... How come?
I just wish I figured this out before wasting the crowns since its not so easy for me to buy them all the time.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Firesyne wrote:
I thought I read many times on here that mounts were shareable between your wizards on your game (one account).
I ended up purchasing an extra mount on the wizard I used most, thinking I could just get it on my other wizard later through shared bank but found out after that it would not go into shared and so I basically wasted crowns on a mount I didnt need or want on that wizard.
Why are some allowed to share & some are not?
My Pegasus was shareable but panther was not... How come?
I just wish I figured this out before wasting the crowns since its not so easy for me to buy them all the time.

Hmm. I have many many mounts (and some multiples like the panther). I am able to put them into my shared bank and my other wizards are able to pull them out (on the one account). I haven't run across one mount yet that I couldn't do this with.

Have you checked to see if your shared bank is full? Or a wizard's backpack?

I know I have so much stuff, that I'm constantly moving stuff from one wizard to the next, to spread the 'wealth' so my shared bank, bank, and backpacks don't get too full.

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
My advice for you is to look for the mounts with the gold option next time. I know the really cool ones are crown only items. But what is a mount for? To get you around faster. They all have the same speed increase, and the tigers and lions maneuver far better than the bulkier ones. Both are available as permanent mounts with the gold option. Save your crowns for more important stuff. Also, I know dragons are shareable, and can be bought with gold.