Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possbility of offspring to get card?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
My Blast Colossus gives a Giant spell at baby. My Brave hound has the spritely manifiested and I understand that the offspring of the two have ok chances of getting spritely. My question is if I do try to hatch these two together is there any chance that the offspring of the two will get the Giant spell card that the Blast Collossus already had? I would really like a pet that can have the giant spell Colossus possesses but possess spritely as well.

Defender
May 19, 2012
If you get another Blast Colossus, it will get the card, but I think if you get the other pet, you won't get the card.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
keybladeweilder wrote:
My Blast Colossus gives a Giant spell at baby. My Brave hound has the spritely manifiested and I understand that the offspring of the two have ok chances of getting spritely. My question is if I do try to hatch these two together is there any chance that the offspring of the two will get the Giant spell card that the Blast Collossus already had? I would really like a pet that can have the giant spell Colossus possesses but possess spritely as well.

your brave hound wont get the giant card if it manifests no
but your blast collossus will
also the spritely spell will be in the talent pool for your new pet
but not garrentied

so you can have your blast collussus and have spritely and giant spell card