Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halloween bundle?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
I think it would be awesome if there was a bundle pack that was only sold during the month of october. More importantly, a scary house that's got ghosts flying around all over, maybe zombies coming out of their graves in the yard, and it would be awesome if you could make a game that was part of the house with that. You could whack the zombies with their shovels for points. And, maybe a lab with spilled bottles of ectoplasm and a cauldron. That could also be a game. Making potions or something. There are so many ways that W101 could make it scarier. The house should have a ton of games. it would be the best bundle ever and definitely a great place for a halloween party.

Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
Watertalent042 wrote:
I think it would be awesome if there was a bundle pack that was only sold during the month of october. More importantly, a scary house that's got ghosts flying around all over, maybe zombies coming out of their graves in the yard, and it would be awesome if you could make a game that was part of the house with that. You could whack the zombies with their shovels for points. And, maybe a lab with spilled bottles of ectoplasm and a cauldron. That could also be a game. Making potions or something. There are so many ways that W101 could make it scarier. The house should have a ton of games. it would be the best bundle ever and definitely a great place for a halloween party.

no zombies!

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
There was one in 2011 so i would assume they would re-add it in 2012
They kinda already do this

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
lol dude

i LOVE IT but maybe the zombies could be kid-friendly and look like "grubb" for the young guys and girls who want to get it

and can i add on?

my additions: a pet zombie guy (like grubb) that gives spell card [look below]

spell: Zombies!

appearance: a graveyard pops up in the spell field and the entire zone thing you're in goes dark (unless your in a place like haunted cave) and zombies like grubb pop up all over and start biting enemy(s) doing a massive 1000 damage and then does a DOT of a total of 800-1000

and then the house has a floor board where you hit x when it says "press x to stomp" and you end up in a dark dusty basement with a rope back up to floorboard and in there is a blueish black portal in middle of room where you can jump in and be ported to another zone

other zone: the afterlife zone

a graveyard where your wiz is a ghost or zombie or something

you can go anywhere you like in the graveyard which has a hollow tree that looks like 2-headed snake where under is hideaway and a LOAD more

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Watertalent042 wrote:

that could work :P
also remember the death school house is also a good spookfest for halloween parties
and is it that time again looks like my storm is getting her necromancer on again for the holiday