Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Labyrinth Stone Rose

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Okay so, I finished Dragonspyre already, but I still have the Stone Roses quest thing in my quest list. (It's been there for a while now since I've been working on Celestia.)
Then I decided to go back to Dragonspyre and finish that quest, my friend took me to them and blah blah blah, came to the Labyrinth Stone Rose . I told my friend," Let's go." He said," But we will have to fight all the bosses to get to that location."
Everyone that did the Labyrinth knows how hard the bosses are. (To some.) Takes a while and stuff, especially when you're just there for the stone rose and not the quest. >_>
Is it possible to somehow skip all the battles and not do the whole dungeon all over again just for a stone rose?

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Nope, unless you are lucky to be able to port to someone who has opened that part of the street.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
No, you'll have to do it all over...at least to you open the closed off street. That's the section you need access to. Sorry!