Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Foulgaze (Help!)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2011
The Ghost In Olde Town.... I Really Need Some Help.... Any Tips..Any Help In Game.....If In Game Meet Me In Unicorn Server Scarlet DustGem Is My Name Meet Me by that town That he Is In Thank You For Any Advice :)

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
Try destroying minion first, i suggest using meteor treasure card or sandstorm treasure card to kill the minion while dealing good damage on the boss. Once you kill the minion it should get easier for you, then just finish him off. Remember to heal!

Survivor
May 30, 2011
Thank You :) I Apretiate Your Advice.

P.S.(To Everyone) Correction With Words FoulGaze and in the tower he is in Thank You Again

Scarlet DustGem
Storm
Level 15
:)

Survivor
May 30, 2011
knightmare12 wrote:
Try destroying minion first, i suggest using meteor treasure card or sandstorm treasure card to kill the minion while dealing good damage on the boss. Once you kill the minion it should get easier for you, then just finish him off. Remember to heal!
That Is Good Damage.... What Level Are You?

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Survivor
May 30, 2011
Orbit100 wrote:
I can help you if ya want just tell me the time and where and what realm
Meet Scarlet Dustgem In Unicorn server At Noon Tommorow, Im On Every Day

Survivor
May 30, 2011
Orbit100 wrote:
I can help you if ya want just tell me the time and where and what realm
And By The Water Fall

Survivor
Jun 14, 2012
jenny651 wrote:
The Ghost In Olde Town.... I Really Need Some Help.... Any Tips..Any Help In Game.....If In Game Meet Me In Unicorn Server Scarlet DustGem Is My Name Meet Me by that town That he Is In Thank You For Any Advice :)
i will help you if you help me

Survivor
Apr 07, 2012
I Tried to defeat Foulgaze and I did, but let me give you tips first, it's better than what the other peoples gave you, get these following treasure cards: tempest, elemental blade, balance blade, storm blade, 2 feint spells, 2 elemental traps, stormwind, and darkwind, use it all together and it will do a damage around 3760

Good Luck!!!!

Survivor
May 30, 2011
Thank you everyone for being so helpful with my problem. I love Wizard101.
(Please if you can find my other question.It's under Krokotopia)

Thanks
Scarlet Duskgem
Level 19
Storm Wizard

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010