Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Supercharged Backdraft

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 09, 2009
Although it is entirely possible that none of you out there agree with me, I believe that Backdraft and Supercharge should be switched. This would mean that the Fire school gets a spell that gives a charm for +10% fire damage per pip, and Storm gets a trap for +15% per pip. I think this way because of these reasons:
1) Fire mostly deals in DoT spells, so you have to cast more Backdraft to get the full effect, meanwhile spending a lot of pips and making it less likely for you to survive the battle.
2) As well as being the top in DoT spells, Fire is also the top for AoE damage spells. If we had a powerful blade instead of a trap, we would be able to deal significantly more damage to everyone.
3) Most of Storm's attacks are single target. It would not affect gameplay too much to replace Supercharge with the effects of Backdraft but modified for Storm.

Keep in mind this is a suggestion and I have already accounted for the onslaught of negative comments. fire away!