Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i cant get into the tomb of storms!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2011
I am pretty sure i have done every quest and do not know how to get into the tomb of storms! I have gone through every inch of krokotopia and do not know where the quest is. It is somewhere on the krokoshinx right? That is the only place that is no completely unlocked but there are no quests available.

Thanks

Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
I was in the tomb of storms and fled from a fight and cant get back in

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
To get to the Tomb of Storms, you must complete the Sun Pyramid and the Krokosphinx.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
smellycheez wrote:
I am pretty sure i have done every quest and do not know how to get into the tomb of storms! I have gone through every inch of krokotopia and do not know where the quest is. It is somewhere on the krokoshinx right? That is the only place that is no completely unlocked but there are no quests available.

Thanks

Well, to get in the tomb of storms, you have to complete the pyramid of the sun and the Krokosphinx. but when you get towards the end of the Krokosphinx you get a mission from someone deep in the Krokosphinx to get permission to go to the tomb of storms. and you have to have the golden beetle and everything to get in there.... hope that helped

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
smellycheez wrote:

Thanks

You must complete all main storyline quests in the Krokosphinx, including the two dungeons. You then talk to Shalek and then to the guys in the balance school. they will send you back to the Oasis where you will talk to Sgt Major Talbot. You see Hetch and will then be told how to gain access to the Tomb of Storms.