Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lieutanant Culpepper Colossus Blvd Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2012
I need some HELP doing the talk to Lient Culpepper in Colossus Blvd Quest. I need at least 3 level 50. 4 would be better .I tried doing it myself impossible. If anyone can HELP meet me in front of the castle Sun july 21st @ 7: pm
Thanks,
Nathan NightFinder Level 53 :)

Survivor
Apr 07, 2012
I can help you, i'm in level 36, but don't worry I fought many strong boss like this raven that look just like Hugin Fatseer but with a blue cloak he was in Mirkholm Keep in Grizzleheim. Oh and I'm a Magus Pyromancer

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
This quest requires that all that enter have the quest also or have done it. You must be level 50 to get it and there are cheating bosses and a puzzle to solve or it creates more fight.

It is an optional dungeon and will not effect progressing though the game normally so you can save it until you get the right help or leave it in your book and move on.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
FlameSwift wrote:
I can help you, i'm in level 36, but don't worry I fought many strong boss like this raven that look just like Hugin Fatseer but with a blue cloak he was in Mirkholm Keep in Grizzleheim. Oh and I'm a Magus Pyromancer
This is a very long tower, you may not port in, and must be lvl 50.