Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Card Crafting Station Is Not Working!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2012
I've got a Card Crafting Station snd I've been crafting cards on it. But now it's saying "You can't caft that here!" What's up with that? Like I got all the reagents I need to craft troll, and it won't let me! I can craft a minion card but that's it. But how come it says "You can't craft that here!" for all the others?? HELP!

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
Check the type of station needed for that craft - you may have to use a different type of crafting station all together. Good Luck!

Survivor
May 21, 2012
Check to make sure the table is actually the right one, if they are close together sometimes it picks up the wrong one, also double check the recipe to make sure you are using the right one.

Not sure if it works similar to equipment but some pieces take different tables or the one in grizzleheim.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
For lower level treasure cards, you have to craft them on the Basic Crafting Station. You can check on each crafting recipe next to the reagents.

Bed= Housing
Backpack= Equipment
Vial= Basic
Spell/Cards= Card

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
If you are sure that is the correct table for what you are trying to craft, try picking it up and then placing it back down. You might even have to turn it around or sideways. This happened to me recently, and I was able to fix it that way.