Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gold for mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
I think you should be able to purchase permanent VIRTUAL mounts for VIRTUAL gold. I don't believe in spending real money on crowns to buy a virtual mount. That is just wasteful.

Administrator
The following permanent mounts are available for gold in the SHOP - simply use the Gold Icon to see their Gold price...

Bengal Tiger
Black Stallion
Blue Dragon
Chestnut Pony
Dark Redwing
Enchanted Broom
Horned Sweeper
Proud Lion
Royal Lioness.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
amber83801 wrote:
I think you should be able to purchase permanent VIRTUAL mounts for VIRTUAL gold. I don't believe in spending real money on crowns to buy a virtual mount. That is just wasteful.

While in the Crown Shop mounts screen click on the broom mount and you will see two tabs, crowns and gold, click on the gold tab - now all the mounts in the mounts category will show which are available for gold.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
Wait can they be found in the 'Crown shop'? Or the Mount Shop?

Can they also be found in the bazaar?

Administrator
Look for this icon on your screen

Click it.
Click the Mounts tab (it's a saddle)
Scroll through until you find one on the list and select it by clicking on it.
Click the GOLD tab over on the right of the screen. That will show you the gold prices.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 19, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
The following permanent mounts are available for gold in the SHOP - simply use the Gold Icon to see their Gold price...

Bengal Tiger
Black Stallion
Blue Dragon
Chestnut Pony
Dark Redwing
Enchanted Broom
Horned Sweeper
Proud Lion
Royal Lioness.

Oh cool, I knew the horses were for gold, I didn't know about the wildcats and dragons though. Could you please make the panther available for gold?