Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world idea: Heckon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
Hey guys here's my idea for a new world. It would come after Avalon and raise level cap to 90 with new pets and new spells. Ambrose would call you to his office and say Morganthe is causing trouble in Heckon, Dalia Falmea's home world. You go to her and she gives you the spiral key to get there. When you arrive there are wounded Flame warriors everywhere and the Ice demons are destroying the place. They have turned the land to ice and replaced all Flame warrior flags with a picture of the Ice demons leader, Lydia Greyrose, but her eyes are black as coal, she is possessed. You talk to a wounded warrior named Flameion and he sends you to the first street. After that street you continue going on to dungeons and more streets.

Ice Alley (Street) You fight some street minions and a few bosses but ill just skip to the last boss on the street and not bore you to death. You go into the tower and the last boss on Ice Alley is a Frost Giant. You see Morganthe and she says: " Silly wizard, i will recover my Sword of Shadows from the Fire Palace. Frosty, defeat the wizard!" The boss does not cheat and has 15,000 health.

Flame Street (Street) You know the drill minions, bosses, on to the last boss. Flame Street is full of possessed Flame warriors and the last boss is called The Eternal Flame. He has the looks of and Efreet and has 13,500 health, he does not cheat. When you get there he says in a robot kind of voice, "DESTROY. WIZARD. DESTROY. CRUSH. WIZARD!" You defeat him and find a key to the first dungeon, Flame Tower.

Flame Tower (Dungeon) You go in and are greeted by Morganthe she says, "You're still alive wizard, never let an over sized snowman do my work, no matter, minions of shadow, destroy the wizard!" She calls out 4 shadow monsters, one fire, one ice, one storm and one death. Fire-15,000 health. Ice-20,000 health. Storm-13,000 health. Death-14,000 health. They cheat. Every 4 rounds the fire uses a 0 pip meteor strike, Every 3 rounds the ice uses a 0 pip blizzard, every 5 rounds the storm uses a 0 pip 600 damage tempest and every 8 rounds the death uses a 0 pip scarecrow. When you kill them you follow Morganthe into a Portal. You then fight a boss and it's a giant spider, and i mean giant. He is a Sun enemy and has every spell in the spiral. He does not cheat. You move on to the next room and your all alone with Morganthe. She says: "You meddling wizard, always getting in my way, you destroy my minions, but i know someone you won't destroy!" She vanishes and possessed Lydia Greyrose comes out, you must fight her. She is ice like you all know and she has 25,000 health. She does not cheat. When you defeat her she returns to normal and says, "Oh dear, did i cause all this havoc?" All the ice melts and Heckon goes back to it's Firey state.

Shadow Alley (Street) This street is dark and gloomy because Morganthe put a spell on the Flame Prince who lives at the end of the street. You fight bosses, minions and then the final boss of the street, The Flame Prince. He's a death boss (Because of Morganthes shadow magic) and has a fire minion. he has 18,000 health. You defeat him and the street returns to normal and the prince talks to you. He says: "Thank you young wizard! Morganthe? I saw her go that way. She as yelling something about the Flame Queen at her castle on Blaze Road"

Blaze Road (Street) You head down the street, blah blah bosses, minions, blah blah, The final boss you find Morganthe and she has the Flame Queen in a jail cell. Morganthe says: "How are you still alive you little twerp! I guess i will deal with you this time!" You get into a duel with Morganthe! She is a death boss with 35,000 health. She cheats. Her cheats are any blades, traps and shields used are put on her and followed by a Ra. If you heal she uses Wraith on you that does double what your heal did. If you defeat her she says: "That nearly put a dent in me, you will pay for that wizard." She vanishes and you free the Flame Queen. She says: " Hurry she's going to the Fire Palace to collect her Sword of Shadows, the king is there!

Fire Palace (Final Dungeon) You enter and the first boss you fight is called Flame Protector. He looks like a real sized Fire Dragon and has 20,000 health. He does not cheat. You defeat him and move on to another room where you see a wall but you need four tiles to finish it. You defeat Cursed Flame Warriors (Just little minions) and collect the tiles and finish the wall. The wall crumbles and leads to another room. In there you fight the Astral Protectors One sun, one moon and one star. Sun- 25,000 health. Moon-20,000 health. Star- 30,000. They cheat. Every 10 rounds the Sun guy uses Rain of Fire, every 15 rounds the Moon guy uses Sirens and every 8 rounds the Star guy uses Rebirth. After that you head to another room where you see Morganthe again she says: "You hurt me before but I will grow stronger! Prepare wizard you will soon meet your defeat. But for now, Ambrose my dear come her please." You see Headmaster Ambrose and he is possessed. "Have fun!" Morganthe leaves with an evil laugh and you notice in her hand is the Sword of Shadows. Then you have to fight Ambrose. He is a Balance Enemy (Because he balances all the elements) He has 50,000 health. He cheats. Every 3 round he uses absorb and every 5 rounds he uses Power Nova. If you use an attack rank 5 or lower he uses 0 pip Gnomes! on you. When you defeat him he says: " Hello young wizard! What happened?" You tell Ambrose what happened. "Morganthe used to be my favorite student, she turned into a monster. She may have escaped with the sword but you saved Heckon" In the corner of the room you see the Flame King talking on a phone with the Queen. You head back to Wizard City and meet Ambrose in his office. "You did good young wizard but Morganthe is getting stronger, I sense hard times ahead."

Now for the spells and pets

Fire- Spell: Flame Monster Pet: Fire Dragon

Ice- Spell: Blizzard Beast Pet: Frost Giant

Storm- Spell: Giant Squid Pet:Mermaid (One from the Sirens spell)

Life-Spell: Safari Pet:Centaur

Myth-Spell: Olympus Pet:Medusa

Death:Spell- UFO Pet:Vampire

Balance:Spell-Cerberus Pet:Ra

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
If this was made how would ice wizards get their new spells what they join Possessed Lydia. No just no plus sounds strange and its like a war going on in Heckon. Also what happens to Lydia your going to forget a nice teacher? This is a bad idea in my opinion.

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
Also you fight Morganthe wow just wow you suspect us to fight Morganthe right now not even until the end of the Prophecy. First Lydia then this no offense this is not good for a world. Also be more creative streets and dungeons please be more creative. We are not fighting Morganthe until the end of Polaris Mirage or Empyra. Also Lydia evil and you do not save her as cleary i said in my other reply. Also how would Lydia Write on the message boards too?

Thomas StormLeaf
Archmage Balance

Defender
May 17, 2011
Falmea coming from a world called heckon? lydia greyrose being evil? I'm sorry, but this doesn't appeal to me.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2011