Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

So. Many. QUESTS.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
I just got full membership and I'm able to access more of Krokotopia. And I'm realizing... THERE'S SO MANY QUESTS! It's really overwhelming. I'm level 18 now and I was just wondering, about what level (for a balance wizard) do the number of quests go down.
Thanks, Amber SpiritBlade level 18 sorcerer.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
avamariebff wrote:
I just got full membership and I'm able to access more of Krokotopia. And I'm realizing... THERE'S SO MANY QUESTS! It's really overwhelming. I'm level 18 now and I was just wondering, about what level (for a balance wizard) do the number of quests go down.

The main story line quests are not all that overwhelming. You don't have to do every quest you are offered. Any quest that offers the choice to decline is optional.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2012
raven lady is right only main line quests are needed to continue. Though from personal experience it always makes things a lot easier to do the "side quests". Even if you don't do side quests you can get through everything with friends!

Nora Iceblossom lvl. 21 (almost level 22!) ice

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
ilovecryaotic on Jul 18, 2012 wrote:
Access to many quests can be over whelming I know but now is a time to become more organized in questing.

What I try to do is limit my questing into areas at a time. In other words I only take main and side quests from one section at a time. That also cuts down on running back and forth too much. Even if I am sent to another area for a previous area quest I don't pick up any side quests until I am all the way into that area.

Several quests can be stacked so taking all the quests in an area at one time sometimes benefits you in not having to fight the same monsters over and over again. I call them my 2 fers. As you leave an area by completing all the quests in it finish up all the side quests before you enter the next area to keep your quest book easier to manage. It takes a little practice to learn this but once you do it makes questing go more smoothly I think.

Hope this helps,
Mary

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Well if you start saying too many quest from lvl 18 you got a long way xD