Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WHAT?! No pets?!

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 19, 2009
DarkWolfHunter wrote:
Um actually guys the whole "50 minute waiting" is wrong. :P

It actually turns on (and im talking about the teleporter that takes you to the secret shop if ya don't know what i mean) every 5 minutes. At least thats what my friend says. You can tell by the five pictures(there is five pictures on it...right?) on the two big pole things that glow every minute. by the time it gets to the last one, you can go in! i might be wrong it has been some time but i hardly believe its FIFTY minutes!

Cya in da Spiral!

~Blaze DragonFlame, Level 45 Pyromancer in DS

your wrong, it is every fifty minutes.

and for whoever said there is only 4 pets in krokotopia you are also wrong. i know for a fact that there are at least more then 10 different pets you can get in krokotopia, 2 from the shops and the rest from boss drops

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
amber650 wrote:
Ok, i havr read most of these conversations, and everyone seems to forget there are 4 types. 2 you can buy, (krok and heckhound) and 2 you get from bosses (mander, snow serpent). I got the mander from prince maro in throne room of fire. snow serpent is from a boss at krokosphinx.

WE WILL ROCK YOU!

amber650

now lvl 18/19

in game i am amber drake
y'see the snow serpent pet you get from the big tubby guy thast balance in collosus boulivard

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
DarkWolfHunter wrote:

It actually turns on (and im talking about the teleporter that takes you to the secret shop if ya don't know what i mean) every 5 minutes. At least thats what my friend says. You can tell by the five pictures(there is five pictures on it...right?) on the two big pole things that glow every minute. by the time it gets to the last one, you can go in! i might be wrong it has been some time but i hardly believe its FIFTY minutes!

Cya in da Spiral!

hey dude meet me in ds tower archives by zarathax area 1 realm centaur. cya there! ;)

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
DarkWolfHunter wrote:

Cya in da Spiral!

it is 50 minutes actully its every hour.those lines stand for ten minutes.your friends must be reading it wrong.
Eric Spiritshield level 35 Magus Pyromancer.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Hi my names jordan thunderspear the pet shop is hidden in the temple of storms. hope it helps. :) :-)

Survivor
May 18, 2009
Every hour the teleporter goes but it is different for other realms.
Heckhounds you can buy at the mander shopkkeper on Krokosphinx Island

I wanna get the mander pet really bad.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Ok lets clear it up.
Pets:
Snow serpant: Can be Krokokeps boss drop. (thats were i got it)
Krok: Wizard City, teleport store
Heckhound: Wizard City, Mander shop keeper on Krokophinxs

By: Destiny Dayflower, Level 23, Life Wizard