Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I it rare?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 17, 2010
One day in Marleybone trying to do the Patches O'Leary quest when suddenly, right after the battle, I got the Frog pet. I was just wondering if it's rare because I have never seen it before.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Wear it? How does one wear a pet?

I, for one, have never run into someone who secured a frog pet that way. Congrats!

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Ronster55 wrote:
There are plenty, its just that people dont usually wear it. Nice find though! :)

I dont know how someone WEARS a pet but i know they can EQUIP it.

Survivor
May 06, 2011
I saw my friend Tasha with a Rain Bettle, I wanna know if it is Rare? And i have a yellow ghost, and a Epic Troll? i dont know which are rare! help me out!

Kristen
Lvl 39, Myth :)

Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
ashtonm2003 wrote:
I saw my friend Tasha with a Rain Bettle, I wanna know if it is Rare? And i have a yellow ghost, and a Epic Troll? i dont know which are rare! help me out!

Kristen
Lvl 39, Myth :)
hey kris it me lvl 41, fire i saw person with alert hound and i dont know if it rare um let me know if it is and hi kris again xd O///O

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
My son and I were questing together one day and He got the chimney sweep frog pet in a drop. I went on to the next boss battle. I was in the middle of the fight and my son ported to me. At the end of the battle, another of those chimney sweep pet drops. My son got a second one! In just a matter of minutes! Me? Nada. Believe me, I do remind him of that once in a blue moon.