Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ambrose does but also does not want to talk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
I sometimes get those bubbles with the people wanting to talk to you, and sometimes its Ambrose wanting to talk. when I get there there's nothing. so it really wastes my time. Please fix this.

P.S. I'm Jason Skullrider and I really want a gift. By the way, by gift, I mean knight lore pack.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
This bug has existed since I started the game. It seems certain levels activate it out of the blue.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
i remenber reding somewhere that when anybody calls you to where they are and when you get there they have nothing for you (happens to me way too many times) they are just making sure that your paying attention to the game. and yes it does waast time.

my name is benjamin iceblood lvl 59

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Ovalo wrote:
I sometimes get those bubbles with the people wanting to talk to you, and sometimes its Ambrose wanting to talk. when I get there there's nothing. so it really wastes my time. Please fix this.

P.S. I'm Jason Skullrider and I really want a gift.

Lol this has been in discussion for about 2 years now? Moving on

You just have to ignore it. The only way to tell if he has something for you is if he talks about a world you havent been to before.

The next time you have a question, try the FAQ, While sounding awkward to say, lol or the help section at the top

Defender
May 19, 2012
I noticed that if I log onto my account on my computer, and progress to a point where one of the instructors wants to talk to you, then log onto the same account on my second computer, the same bubble pops up only the task has already been completed. This may be what's happening to you. If you are on your computer at home, then log onto a friends computer, or a second computer in your home, or log on at school, or whatever...those bubbles will pop up but you won't find any new information with the instructor because you've already completed their task.

Explorer
Jan 31, 2011
When ambrose wants to talk it is generally about a new world. Ambrose did a bubble for me that said come wizard, i have news to you... about celestia! Then, at level 48 which is the minimum level for celestia, i was still in dragonspyre. Soon I had defeated malistare, then talked to merle ambrose, and he gave me the quest for celestia.

Evan Life level 64