Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dodgeball Pet Training Game!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
What if you were to have a pet with you, and you wanted to boost your pet's strength?
Then go to the Dodgeball Pet Training Game!
The fascination would be great! Also, if you want, you could face other players like a regular PvP!
It is open to any player and pet. The stats of the pet will not matter or the pedigree or the age of the pet.
There are some dodgeballs that have a special ability after the game is being played. Such as:
Heavy-Weight Ball- once thrown at an enemy, the enemy will slow down but will regain speed in 10 seconds.
Sure-Shot Ball- guaranteed to hit an enemy, but this is rare!
Life Ball- if this ball hits an enemy, then you get an extra life! This is the rarest of all!
You get lives at the beginning of the game. There are 3 lives total when you begin. You can have up to 5.
Plus, in the defeat of an enemy, they will be defeated like they would be in wizard battle, such as a wraith. But, if there isn't a defeat, then the game creators should find a way.
Once you are defeated, you are out! But, this isn't like regular dodgeball, because you can't get back in. Although, you can support the pets on your team! Sometimes by boosting the accuracy they have by a certain amount, which is just by luck!
There can be a total of 4 players on each side. So this is a shout out the Wizard101 game creators. Add this to your Training Games!

Explorer
May 10, 2009
I think this should not be a Training Game, but it would be like a race. You have practice and ranked. Also, when your knocked out, I think there should be a one use spinner to help your team or if you are unlucky, help the other team. Anyhow, great idea

Survivor
Sep 19, 2011
This sounds really fun. But I'd want more arena tickets than in the pet derby ( you get nore tickets from losing PvP than winning a derby). I'd also want something out of it for your pet

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Explorer
Oct 06, 2010
like an other person said i would also like to get more arena tickets for this game like around 14 like PvP otherwise awesome idea. i am a level 36 balance wizard hope ki will do this. :D :-)