Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help please!

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Alright so I had like millions of items I was gonna sell and I clicked all and I was wearing the true silver set and it was in Quick Sell. I pressed all and I forgot that boots of judgement was there and it was tragic. Greyrose or Ki can you please help? I worked hard on waterworks to get my boots of judgement!!!

Administrator
I'm sorry, young Wizard but it is your responsibility to keep track of your items. Once an item is fed to your pet, sold or trashed, it cannot be reclaimed.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
Did the samething xD but i wore my esprit hat and quick sold my esprit boots and robe xD but i just kept doing ww for it back only took 3 goes ;D

Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
Aww dont quick sell EVER, unless you need space quick...

most of the time items sell for more g in bazaar
sorry anyway though..

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
I have to agree, it is somewhat tragic because Waterworks gear is some of the best gear you can get. You really need to be careful when doing quick sell. I never click all unless i have equipped or put everything I want to keep in my bank. I can tell you, though, that my theurgist will soon be at the Waterworks level. I would love to run through with you if you're on at the same time I am so we can both get gear. Just post here if you're interested.........As for what simsrocks posted, most of the higher level gear, such as Boots of Judgement is "no auction," and cannot be sold in the Bazaar. The Bazaar is an auction, so the only option with that type of gear is the quick-sell feature.