Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant get Chimera...

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
I am lvl 68 Sorcerer and i cant get chimera. Is it because i have not got ra yet?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
aditha12 wrote:
I am lvl 68 Sorcerer and i cant get chimera. Is it because i have not got ra yet?

That is correct. You have to have Ra first.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
aditha12 wrote:

Yes~ you're getting ahead of yourself. I'm assuming you haven't yet completed the spell-quest for Ra, and you must do so to get your chimera; when you meet the level/quest requirements, Alhazred will summon you.

Good luck!

Laura/Veebz
archmage sorceress

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
aditha12 wrote:

Yes this is why you need to have all pets previous to a pet to get it so you need judgement, hydra and ra to get chimera.

-John Dragoncatcher Lvl 78 balance

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
aditha12 wrote:

Yes.
The requirements can be found here... scroll almost to the bottom and click on the first link under "quest line" for that spell. If you click the prequest link at the top, you'll see you must complete the quest and get Ra first.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Balance_School_Spells