Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP problem with all hit

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
I was battling this morning on my ice(level 52) against a fire. She had first hits, and called up a fire minion. I was expecting that and had countered with a frost giant spell, but, my spell did not hit her minion!!! This HAS to be a glitch, as I have several other wizards and when they get to "go first" and call in a minion and I have countered with Forest Lord or another all enemy hit, it has it the minion. So why did it not work this time??????

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Coltsha827 wrote:
I was battling this morning on my ice(level 52) against a fire. She had first hits, and called up a fire minion. I was expecting that and had countered with a frost giant spell, but, my spell did not hit her minion!!! This HAS to be a glitch, as I have several other wizards and when they get to "go first" and call in a minion and I have countered with Forest Lord or another all enemy hit, it has it the minion. So why did it not work this time??????

Did you cast Frost Giant during the same round? If so, you can't target a minion until the round after it was summoned.