Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp points system, joke

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
how on earth is it possible for me to win 4 matches consecutively and earned 26 points and lose 2 matches, first to 2 warlords worth 18 points, and the second is worth 25? Explain that to me. i want Kingsisle to go ahead and tell me how i lost to higher levels, with higher rank and lost 18 points. and the second match was me losing to a warlord and commander, i was a captain.

so my point is, how did i lose so many points to higher ranks and levels when i made like 6 -9 points for each win over other captains and knights. my level.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2009
giratina222 wrote:
how on earth is it possible for me to win 4 matches consecutively and earned 26 points and lose 2 matches, first to 2 warlords worth 18 points, and the second is worth 25? Explain that to me. i want Kingsisle to go ahead and tell me how i lost to higher levels, with higher rank and lost 18 points. and the second match was me losing to a warlord and commander, i was a captain.

so my point is, how did i lose so many points to higher ranks and levels when i made like 6 -9 points for each win over other captains and knights. my level.
you lose so many points cause they think your skilled enough to win and it would be easy to win so they dont lose as many points but if they win they are given more points for your hard effort and winning against someone who is a higher rank and more skilled in pvp

Explorer
Dec 12, 2010
Maybe Kingsisle thinks your ready to take on higher ranks or levels. Yesterday my friend and I got a master and magus!!! We are only adepts!!! Since your closer to there rank you lose some more because your almost the same rank and skill level to beat them.

-Savvy DarkHunter Pvp Captain 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)