Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Share & Tweet Forbes article?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 19, 2009
Gamma-
Excuse my ignorance, but how does KI track who tweeted the Forbes article? The KI main page says 2,500 gold as a reward for forwarding the Forbes article. I forwarded the article via twitter, but does KI match the tweet to my W101 account?
thanks

Administrator
I'll answer for Gamma if he doesn't mind (Avalon has him rather busy these days)

We will tally what displays on the Forbes Article itself such as what is displayed below.

We will tally the comments based on their article too

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
I am not very happy about the forbes article at all. A lot of people including myself shared heart felt opions with the false hope of attaining a pet that was unattainable. A 10,000 goal obviously was not atainable since it only reached 3000. In my opinion, we 3000 are the heart and soul of Wizard101. If people feel like I do now, can the next goal really be met? I would think that the 3000 people you would want to make the happiest as we cared enought to do this for you (market your game).

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
expressjdaddy wrote:
I am not very happy about the forbes article at all. A lot of people including myself shared heart felt opions with the false hope of attaining a pet that was unattainable. A 10,000 goal obviously was not atainable since it only reached 3000. In my opinion, we 3000 are the heart and soul of Wizard101. If people feel like I do now, can the next goal really be met? I would think that the 3000 people you would want to make the happiest as we cared enought to do this for you (market your game).

As of now, the goal is still at 10,000. I checked a few minutes ago and the amount of FaceBook shares shown are 22,346 (Brave Hound Pet :D )

So, if you shared the Follow-Up Forbes Article, you will be very happy. As you will be receiving a Brave Hound pet in Reward on Monday 12:00 AM Central US Time. And remember, One (1) Reward per Account ;)

Defender
May 24, 2012
Thank you KI for the gold. I bought outfits for me and my sisters.

Alura Flamerider

Defender
May 19, 2012
What if we would rather have the Storm Beetle pet? Can we have a choice? I would much prefer the Storm Beetle pet myself and would really rather to get to choose, if that's not asking too much. Thanks!