Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help for Healing current

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2011
hi I am a lvl eighty storm I have been attempting to get healing current but no luck in getting it. If anyone else knows how to get it plz help.
My wizard is Ashley DeathRider Lvl 80. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! :D

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
How far are you into avalon? Do you have enfeeble already? Have you quested to at least while owl tower? Do you have mass prism?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
pikapika14 wrote:
hi I am a lvl eighty storm I have been attempting to get healing current but no luck in getting it. If anyone else knows how to get it plz help.
My wizard is Ashley DeathRider Lvl 80. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! :D

Did you complete the Grizzleheim/Wintertusk requirements?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
If you are past the wild, and have already got your Enfeeble spell, go see Fianna in High Road, she will give you the quest to get Healing Current.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Mass Prism Spells
Zone: The Wild
Minimum Level Requirement: 70
Quest Completion Requirement: "Into the Nest"
Talk to: Quest completion unlocks a vendor who will offer these spells to train
Utility Spell #1
Zone: Caliburn
Minimum Level Requirement: 72
Quest Completion Requirement: "No Pain, No Agravaine" from Friar Nolan
Quest Completion Requirement: level 35 & 55 school spell quest from Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard
Utility Spell #2
Zone: High Road
Minimum Level Requirement: 75
Quest Completion Requirement: Above Level 72 Utility Spell Quest
Quest Completion Requirement: "Always After Me Charms" from Fianna Yellowknife
Spear Spells
Zone: The Wild
Minimum Level Requirement: 80
Quest Completion Requirement: "Lair of the Winter Wyrm"
Talk to: Quest completion unlocks Enya Firemoon who will offer these spells to train

Those are the spells you should get. The first spell you should get in Avalon is from Friar Nolan near the entrance to abbey road. You will get his quest when your are level 72 and you must have completed the wintertusk/grizzlehiem spell quests to get the 2 new trainable spells. Then you will get trainable spells like mass prism and spears from trainers in the wild.( Note spears take away from your oponents resist to that school)

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Just a quick sidenote, the unicorn in the wild, near the mushroom village place, gives the mass prism spell.