Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of Karate and Friendship Badge?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Lately, I've noticed a new badge around and its "Master of Karate and Friendship". How do you go about getting it?

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Well, the new bundle that was released had rumors around it that there was going to be own seperate dungeon to complete, however when i went to the house yesterday with my friends (the new avlon themed house&castle) we couldnt find a dungeon anywhere. I went to look it up on central, and they didnt have it in there, and no one wth the badge seems to be nice enough to tell how -_-

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ssss55123 wrote:
Lately, I've noticed a new badge around and its "Master of Karate and Friendship". How do you go about getting it?

Evidently it comes from the new Pagoda Gauntlet Bundle. *I saw that in another post about this bundle pack.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
The new gift card from Target has a dungeon/instance with one of the housing items. This link has details:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Pagoda_Gauntlet_Gift_Card

And the badge comes from completing this dungeon/instance. Scroll down to Page 23 on this link for details"

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
It is the pagoda gauntlet bundle sold at target for $39
I just finished the dungeon and got my badge.
It comes with a monkey pet and a rik-shaw mount pulled by a sheep

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Thanks folks for telling me. I didn't even ask anyone how they'd gotten their badge. lol

And now there's another bundle card I've seen that's out. One with a castle/house. I'm going to have to go trolling to my favorite stores and see if they have them.