Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More pips!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
7 Is the max pip limit. But we need 8 pip limit. Why you ask? It's because if you buy a treasure card that costs 8 pips and try to use it, you will realize that your max is 7. :( And so you will die. That's how I lost a battle against freddy nine lives. So we need the max to be pips. So I hope you try to make us have a max of 8 pips! Here's a question, on the 26th of June what where you editing on Wizard101? E-mail me to tell me.
Thanks for your time!

Sincerely, gogeta0129

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
gogeta0129 wrote:
7 Is the max pip limit. But we need 8 pip limit. Why you ask? It's because if you buy a treasure card that costs 8 pips and try to use it, you will realize that your max is 7. :( And so you will die. That's how I lost a battle against freddy nine lives. So we need the max to be pips. So I hope you try to make us have a max of 8 pips! Here's a question, on the 26th of June what where you editing on Wizard101? E-mail me to tell me.
Thanks for your time!

Sincerely, gogeta0129

Firstly, wrong forum. This is the PvP forum and this has nothing to do with it. Secondly, it's called a power pip. I beleive that, much to my disappointment in KI's moral ideals, they have atleast 1 rank 8 spell per school in the bazaar. Third, that would allow wizards below level 10 to access these spells, messing with the arena even more. Lastly, it was your fault for relying on an op treasure to beat a boss.

Defender
Jun 23, 2011
Lucario450 wrote:
gogeta0129 wrote:
Thanks for your time!

Sincerely, gogeta0129

Firstly, wrong forum. This is the PvP forum and this has nothing to do with it. Secondly, it's called a power pip. I beleive that, much to my disappointment in KI's moral ideals, they have atleast 1 rank 8 spell per school in the bazaar. Third, that would allow wizards below level 10 to access these spells, messing with the arena even more. Lastly, it was your fault for relying on an op treasure to beat a boss.

i don't think is wrong to use tc on a boss. what do you tc are for?

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
this prevents low lvls from using super high lvl spells. just get a power pip and your done. i dont see the problem

Explorer
Dec 12, 2010
I so agree!!! That would be great for questing and Pvp!!! Good thinking!!!

-Savvy DarkHunter Lvl 24 Life Pvp Captain 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
gogeta0129 wrote:
Thanks for your time!

Sincerely, gogeta0129

Oh, is the treasure card out of your school? If so, I don't think you can cast it without a Mastery Amulet from the Crowns Shop.

Courtney Starstone
Level 51
Grandmaster Theurgist