Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Being able to add only certain levels.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Hello everyone. I was thinking that we had a option to only recieve friend requests from certain levels. For example, you can set it to levels 35-80 or something like that. If any level lower than that tries to add you, it will say: Insert name here is currently not adding your level, or something silimar to that. Anyone agree/disagree?

Jasmine/Jessica

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
Hello everyone. I was thinking that we had a option to only recieve friend requests from certain levels. For example, you can set it to levels 35-80 or something like that. If any level lower than that tries to add you, it will say: Insert name here is currently not adding your level, or something silimar to that. Anyone agree/disagree?

Jasmine/Jessica

I like this idea, because every time you walk through the commons to go to the bazaar, hatchery, arena, where ever you are going, you get spammed with:

Luke skywalker level 5 wants to add you!

Taylor swift level 7 wants to add you!

Jack frost level 3 wants to add you!

I find it annoying, it should be an option in the privacy options of the menu

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
I have to admit, that would help a lot. I'm always having people a lower level than I am ask for help in a dungeon I completed a while ago, it's a huge problem.