Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spritley?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
OK so i was on wizard101 and i got this hatch of a samoorai pet, and as far as i have researched samoorai pets can aquire spritley. So i was wondering if i have a hatched pet with one parent able to give spritely and one burnzilla (my pet) who dosent have spritley will hatch a pet with the chance of getting the talent of spritley, or is there no chance for me to get it?
I am sorry i just dont get the new advanced pets so i am really confused. T hanks for the help!

Armiger
May 10, 2010
If a pet has the talent possible, but is not manifested, it can pass to the new pet, but has a lower chance of passing.

So, your new pay may get the talent, but don't get your hopes up either.

But yes, it does have a chance to pass.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
If the pet itself doesn't have or hasn't had it inherited by a parent will not pass the gene. However, if ANYWHERE in the gene pool you find a talent of spritely, it will have a chance to inherit even if the parent doesn't immediatly have it.

Jason Stormcaster
level 80 pyromancer
One In A Million

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
Thanks for the help also i was wondering is there a certain category of the pet stats i should focus on? like the will, inteligence, or streanght, etc.?

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
pj300336 wrote:
Thanks for the help also i was wondering is there a certain category of the pet stats i should focus on? like the will, inteligence, or streanght, etc.?
you should focus on power i do and i got a pet with six epic talents when it had non from a guy that had only three

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
pj300336 wrote:

You can hover your mouse pointer over each attribute on your pet's stats page and it will show you what each attribute will effect. ie. Strength for damage.
You can also check Central as it has equations for each of the % based abilities. This will let you know exactly what you need to increase for your gain, and what the maximum bonus will be on your stats.
Good luck!

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
I too have a question concerning spritley. I have an epic phoenix and an epic kraken , both are school pets and neither one of them has spritely. I was just wondering why this is when I see so many of the same pet with it?

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
Aztek350 wrote:
I too have a question concerning spritley. I have an epic phoenix and an epic kraken , both are school pets and neither one of them has spritely. I was just wondering why this is when I see so many of the same pet with it?

The chance that Spritely will manifest is totally random on a first generation pet. Your chances are about 10% for the teen talent, 11% for the adult, 12.5% for ancient, and 14% for epic. (1 of 10, 1 of 9, 1 of 8, 1 of 7).
The best way if your pet does not have it is to keep hatching with one who does.
pods

Explorer
Dec 12, 2010
The best pets who have spiritely are the hounds from bundles, the snake in a basket, and a traveller, (Like me!)
I guarentee if you train them to teen they will get spritely.
Good luck!

-Savvy DarkHunter Lvl 23 Life Pvp Captain 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
Well, I would think a pet would have a better chance of "may casts" when it has power as the best ability, but first you gotta level your pet up.

Good luck,

Caitlin Blue, level 76 pyromancer.
Pet Sergeant

Survivor
Nov 09, 2010
x sigh x I am just Wondering is there anyway to rasie your pet's sprite casting chances. Like KI should make a way to raise it up. If anyone know how to plz tell me

Mason Myth Flower lvl 77 (I am a fire )