Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Proffeser Winthrop Missing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
Hi there wizards, i was trying to go through the throne of fire with my new fire wizard. I got through the whole thing, and put the staff in and everything, then i ported to the Oasis thinking it was over. I went back in and Proffeser Winthrop wasnt there. I cant move on to the next quest so i dont know what to do :(

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
marioapple wrote:
Hi there wizards, i was trying to go through the throne of fire with my new fire wizard. I got through the whole thing, and put the staff in and everything, then i ported to the Oasis thinking it was over. I went back in and Proffeser Winthrop wasnt there. I cant move on to the next quest so i dont know what to do :(

You may of been a bit hasty with porting out, I think you have to talk to him one more time before he meets you out side. You may have to repeat the instance for it to count.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
marioapple wrote:

You will have to start over.
You were supposed to talk to Winthrop inside the throne room after doing the staff. Then he will tell you to meet him outside. that's when you port out.
sorry.