Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Death Spell Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
I have a neat idea for a new death spell, I think a werewolf would be a great new addition to the death category. I think it should be an attack spell not a drain one, because death doesn't have any very strong attack spells. It would have to be a Level 90 spell which means this is an idea for the future. Anyways I would like some opinions, any feedback would be much appreciated :D

Legendary Pyromancer
Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
That's a cool idea. Maybe the graphics could be, the wizard casts the spell and trees pop up.You see a full moon, and then a wolf bounds out. It snarls, lifts its head and howls, then attacks.

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
Umm, no strong attack spells? did you just completely skip past level 58? Skeletal Dragon is ANNOYING!!! Used properly it can be destructive. just putting that out there. And if/when Kingsisle adds a werewolf spell, remember, Fire will always be the leader of the Wolf pack! Heckhound remains the most powerful attack spell to date.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
Yeah that would be cool :-o And Skeletal dragon deals damage over time, I am talking about 1 strong hit.

Survivor
May 16, 2010
lvl 40-45 spell you go in the ring and wave a wand above yourself you get all hairy and you are a werewolf dose 450 to all enemys heals you same as damge done cost 11 pips

Defender
May 21, 2011
Phoenixtail wrote:
Umm, no strong attack spells? did you just completely skip past level 58? Skeletal Dragon is ANNOYING!!! Used properly it can be destructive. just putting that out there. And if/when Kingsisle adds a werewolf spell, remember, Fire will always be the leader of the Wolf pack! Heckhound remains the most powerful attack spell to date.

your kidding right?

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
bleedix wrote:
I have a neat idea for a new death spell, I think a werewolf would be a great new addition to the death category. I think it should be an attack spell not a drain one, because death doesn't have any very strong attack spells. It would have to be a Level 90 spell which means this is an idea for the future. Anyways I would like some opinions, any feedback would be much appreciated :D

Legendary Pyromancer
Grandmaster Necromancer

there should also be a polymorph for death like it but more powerful than the other ones if there is one

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
boby12345799 wrote:
lvl 40-45 spell you go in the ring and wave a wand above yourself you get all hairy and you are a werewolf dose 450 to all enemys heals you same as damge done cost 11 pips

Umm... At 48 you get scarecrow, which does 400 to all and converts half to health. it costs 7 pips.

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
sydneypixie wrote:
Phoenixtail wrote:

your kidding right?

Which part do you believe i am kidding about?