Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Labyrinth Game!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
This is my idea for a new multiplayer mini-game: The Labyrinth game. There are 3 different options: Race to the finish, Elimination or Marathon.

Race to the finish- The classic game where you pick the difficulty and see who can complete the maze first. The game will not end until all players have finished.

Elimination- Say you have 5 players, you'd do each difficulty eliminating the last person to finish, until 1 person is left. If you had say 8 players, more than 1 would be eliminated on different rounds.

Example- easy-2, medium-2, hard-2, devilish-1. Get where i'm going with this?

Marathon- You'd pick 2-4 difficulties and once you'd complete the first one, you'd move to the next, etc.

Difficulties- Easy, medium, hard, or devilish.

Marathon- easy-medium, medium-hard, hard-devilish. Or any other combo :D.

Power ups:
Squeeze- You get to go through 1 wall.
Speed Boost- Extra speed.
Freeze- Freeze all other players no matter where they are.
Night Vision- [Extremely hard to find] You get to see through every wall and get to see every player.
Backtrack- Randomly selects 1 opponent and an arrow points them the wrong direction.

The mazes are randomly made to the difficutly and are never the same twice in a row. And when you start the game, all players in the house go to a whole different island and not the house where they are placed in front of the start of the maze and with a 10 second countdown.

Hopefully i didnt forget anything ;D [lol]

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Shame that this was lost in the flood x, x.

And btw, i did forget something. If this were to be crafted, NO AMBER and NO near to impossible things to obtain.

Steven strongsword, archmage fire

[hopefully someone will reply to this x. x]

Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
This is an amazing idea. It would be so much fun to do in your house in a party. What you should add is a reward for finishing first. Like a robe or gold maybe even a pet

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
I really loved this idea!!! I happen to notice it within the flood of messages :D

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011