Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level should i start

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2011
I'm level 55, Death, and i haven't done a thing in Grizzleheim, should i get started, or wait until i'm level 58 and have skeletal dragon?

-Wolf, level 55, Death

Survivor
Oct 17, 2008
Administrator
pokemoncat1 wrote:
grizzleheim is made for levels 25+ and wintertusk is for 50+

Young Wizard, you are incorrect. Please refer to the post at the top of this message board entitled How do I get back to Grizzleheim?
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/7785.ftl

Once you have completed Baldur Goldpaw's assignment, and you are over level 20, speak to Merle Ambrose.

If you are under level 20, you will need to wait until you have reached that level before you can enter Grizzleheim again.

When you are Level 25 you will be able to begin the quest Lending a Paw.

When you are Level 30 you will be able to begin the quest Full Grizzle Jacket.

When you are Level 40 you will be able to begin the quest The King and I.

You will begin your journey in Wintertusk after you have completed the "Blood Brother" quest in Grizzleheim.

If you have completed this quest, speak to Merle Ambrose who will give you the quest "Cold News".

If he does not have the quest 'Cold News' for you, have haven't completed the "Blood Brother" quest.

When you begin your quest to rescue Grandmother Raven, you will be sent to Hrundle Fjord, the main area in Wintertusk.

tatepercivalp wrote:
I'm level 55, Death, and i haven't done a thing in Grizzleheim, should i get started, or wait until i'm level 58 and have skeletal dragon?

-Wolf, level 55, Death

Do it now. You will find that when you start in Grizzleheim it will seem overly easy for someone your level and that is due to the fact that Grizzleheim and Wintertusk are worlds parallel to the other worlds in the Spiral. This means that there are areas of GH & WT that are on par for difficulty with Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, MooShu etc, you get the idea.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
I am level 29 and It is difficult but on the same note no world is easy at the time you are there. But, insted of giving you a long boring paragraph I will simply give you a cheat: say go ahead when you feel that your spell and magically capable for this magic quest. This enchanted forest is for those who feel ready. Simply go there at level 10 or so and do the beginning and learn the history, lay a marker if you want and go back and forth before level twenty. Or be smart:
1) Leave after you finish the quest there at low level
2) Level 20- DONT GO
3) Level 30- Go and start off at northguard and do all the quest there then stavardpass anyways you get the point
4) Focus on the quest. Don't goof off and you will:
- level up faster
- gain more xp
- become a stronger wizard
- get more cards
- gain more coins
- get more worlds unlocked

****MOST IMPORTANT****

Enjoy the game and play for pure
joy!