Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

am i the wrong level to be in Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
i started dragonspyre at lvl 42, i would say your just a little late

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Timing becomes an issue when you are not the correct levels for the worlds to come. You will be at a good level to enter Celestia with and/or quest in Wintertusk.

Those who skim though and do not make it to at least level 48 by the end have to back track for experience before they can advance on into Celestia.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
I'd say being level 50 that early is Great means you will have no issue going straight to celestia. Not only that but your only at the Labyrinth.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
ionya wrote:
I'm level fifty and still in the Crucible. (Spelling?)
Ionya, you are actually ahead of Wolfrunner still. You are even at a lower level!

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I'm currently a level 53 in Dragonspyre while some of my friends that are 50 are in Celestia. Am I behind?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Wolf BearGem on May 6, 2013 wrote:
I'm currently a level 53 in Dragonspyre while some of my friends that are 50 are in Celestia. Am I behind?
There is no such thing as being behind. Everyone plays at their own rate. As long as you don't get places to early (like a lot of folks I am seeing finishing Dragonspyre at level 45 and having 3 levels before they can move on to Celestia) you are fine. In fact, you are better off because you are 3 levels stronger than some of your friends.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Wolf BearGem on May 6, 2013 wrote:
Level 50 in Celestia is weirder than 53 in Dragonspyre. Don't worry about it.You should teleport to your friends in Celestia and learn an Astral Spell.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
firestar422 on Jul 28, 2012 wrote:

im sorry,
but lvl 39 is WAY to low so i guess your on Marlybone after Marlybone is Mooshu :-) THEN Dragonspyre , so ya :D sorry but you can be my friend im elizabeth just eliz\abeth lvl48 pryromancer
39 is MooShu...you know what? Just go ahead. If you are at a place, you are ready for it.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
gbdude917 on Jul 26, 2012 wrote:
Hi :D I was wondering if lvl 39 was pretty low for Dragonspyre? I was having a hard time already. Pls tell me if this lvl is just right or way off for DS.

Gabriel Storm, 39 Diviner
No level 39 is not a good place to start in Dragonspyre you should at least be level 41-42 at least and when ended level 52 or 51

Luke Life Sword 45 in Dragon Spyer in relam pixie

Survivor
Dec 30, 2012
I am a level 39 and i am in drangonspyer. Is that wierd

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
nightmare1760 on May 20, 2013 wrote:
I am a level 39 and i am in drangonspyer. Is that wierd
You sure you defeated Cyrus Drake? Either you teleported to your friends or you defeated Cyrus Drake. Otherwise you can't get DS gear.

Jasmine Rainbowdreamer, level 43 Master Theurgist

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Necromancer Mark D... on Aug 25, 2012 wrote:
I felt the same way. I was a level 30 who was still in Krokotopia once. Luckily, now I'm a level 32 in Hyde Park in Marleybone!

Anyways, the highest level for Wizard City is 15. If you are still in Wizard City and over level 15, your gonna be done for. Low EXP, Noobs, your wizard will be doomed!
XD i know a grandmaster in wizard city.I am lvl 67 and still am on dragonspyre academy.Almost to the crystal grove!Its great to be a grandmaster or higher in dragons pyre you got critical on your side :D.

Tyler Legendfriend 67

(I posting more and more now)

Survivor
Jul 01, 2012
wolfrunner73 on Jul 4, 2012 wrote:
I'm a level 54 Pyromancer in Dragonspyre. I'm only on the second street (plaza of conquest) I heard most people finish around level 50. Am I to high level to be in dragonspyre? :)
I have same feelings I am level 52 pyromancer and I just started Dragonspyre. you may be a bit over the top there but I am the same. Of course you will get to malistare one day and go to celestia but for now work on the main quests and you should be in celestia in no time

Survivor
Jul 01, 2012
dololloldo on Jan 31, 2013 wrote:
i was lvl 37 when i started and i was ok at it
I Don't think you can even enter at lvl 37 oh well I am to high of a lvl to be there :D

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
Hold back and do side quests intil you are about level 42.

Jasmine Rainbowdreamer level 43 Master Theurgist

Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
Question what level do you have to be to go to Dragonspyre?

Administrator
Entering Dragonspyre is not dependent on the level of your Wizard.

Just as you had to complete your required tasks in Wizard City before you were given the key to Krokotopia
and
just as you had to complete your required tasks in Krokotopia before you were given the key to Marleybone
and
just as you had to complete your required tasks in Marleybone before you were given the key to MooShu
so must you
complete your required tasks in MooShu before you will be given the key to Dragonspyre.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
dragon170202 on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
Question what level do you have to be to go to Dragonspyre?
Level restrictions for worlds do not start until Celestia where you must be lvl 48 to enter.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
After you finish the Tree of Life in Mooshu. There's no required 'level'.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
I am level 57 and just being aloud into the labyrinth in dragonsprye. Am I too far behind?

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
icepheonix18 on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
I am level 57 and just being aloud into the labyrinth in dragonsprye. Am I too far behind?
I think so

Jasmine Rainbowdreamer level 44
Brianna Lionheart level 15
Paige Duskheart level 9
Makenzie Fireleaf level 9
Grace Pearlflower level 2
Austin Hawkcatcher (Yes he is a boy) level 2

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
Jason Lifesword on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
I started Dragonspyre when i was level 38 and my friends started at 40 somethings. i noticed that already and was i suppose to be that level? Like srsly i think i gotta be a higher level.
  • How Bout this do some side quest lvl up a few lvls and well you know do grizzleheim and wysteria and stuff k and you will be sucessful Lvl 84 Alric MoonWeave

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Hi :D I was wondering if lvl 39 was pretty low for Dragonspyre? I was having a hard time already. Pls tell me if this lvl is just right or way off for DS.

Not really, I reccomend doing Wysteria, Grizzleheim, side quests and get level 40+ gear for better stats.See if that will help.

Adam Wintersinger Level 90 Thaumaturge

Wolf Strongbright Level 80 Theurgist

Luke Dragonblood Level 40 Sorcerer

Defender
Jul 26, 2009

My friends had no trouble. Depends how your play style works and how well you work with your tools.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2012

I would recommend that you get your lv42 spell first and good resist to fire, death and storm.

From,
Lv 85 storm Benjamin DragonHunter