Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zamunda Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
I am a level 69 Pyromancer and as you can imagine, health is a problem for me. I am currently trying to defeat the Longdreamer Shamans right outside of the kings tomb in Zamunda. I have satyr, which I use constantly, and the battles are very short. I don't have a problem with how much damage I take, I have a problem with the fact that there are no wisps in Zamunda! I find it annoying to have to either waste a potion or travel back out to the outskirts to fill up my health once again. So to sum up my point: Zamunda needs wisps.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
ranma125 wrote:
I am a level 69 Pyromancer and as you can imagine, health is a problem for me. I am currently trying to defeat the Longdreamer Shamans right outside of the kings tomb in Zamunda. I have satyr, which I use constantly, and the battles are very short. I don't have a problem with how much damage I take, I have a problem with the fact that there are no wisps in Zamunda! I find it annoying to have to either waste a potion or travel back out to the outskirts to fill up my health once again. So to sum up my point: Zamunda needs wisps.

It has always been that way. The Outskirts are the 'Commons' of that areas so to speak. I have already taken a Pyro and Life wizards through that area and did not have any problem. When I needed to heal, I just went back to the Outskirts. I rarely ever use a potion and when I do, it is in long dungeons.