Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe has something to do with GH??

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 24, 2009
I was questing on my storm character in Grizzleheim. He is in Savarstaad Pass. My eye caught something, and I quickly clicked the "back" button.

Rethel the Fierce

"It is said that the first mother of all the Grendels went to all things in the world and begged them to swear oaths to never harm their child."
Next
"She went in disguise, as a kind old woman, and because she seemed harmless, all things agreed not to harm her child. Only the Spider Queen said "no" to her request, because spiders are evil and harm is their nature."
Next
"In time, the old oaths were forgotten somewhat, and those first Grendels could not be harmed by any force, and they grew great and terrible."
Next
Now, the greatest and oldest Grendels fear only one thing in the whole of Grizzleheim...Spiders. Go and speak to Soren The Wise and he will teach you to use that knowledge."

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
advtech wrote:
I was questing on my storm character in Grizzleheim. He is in Savarstaad Pass. My eye caught something, and I quickly clicked the "back" button.

Rethel the Fierce

"It is said that the first mother of all the Grendels went to all things in the world and begged them to swear oaths to never harm their child."
Next
"She went in disguise, as a kind old woman, and because she seemed harmless, all things agreed not to harm her child. Only the Spider Queen said "no" to her request, because spiders are evil and harm is their nature."
Next
"In time, the old oaths were forgotten somewhat, and those first Grendels could not be harmed by any force, and they grew great and terrible."
Next
Now, the greatest and oldest Grendels fear only one thing in the whole of Grizzleheim...Spiders. Go and speak to Soren The Wise and he will teach you to use that knowledge."

Could be...she is more often referred to as the Umbra Queen, versus Spider Queen. However, she always has spiders in tow (well since the old days). I'm still guessing that passage is referring to an actual spider (since they are the ones considered evil and not humans that enslave spiders).