Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance stragety help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2011
I keep almost getting to veteran but every time I do, I go back nto a loosin steak :(
Normally, I will stack shields, to elemental shields and to sprititual shields. Then I use tree weakness. This will distract them for five rounds because of one set of the 2 shields lus 3 weakness. Then I use my judge with all powerpips, using gargantuan. so that's 1000(all power pips, o hate a high chance) plus 225. I don't use blades cause I have a high boost of 69. so i all this will hit about 2070 I. damage, from their they can't attack, but what sets me back is when they do. once they attack, i am un garded cause they removed my shields, then I have to stall so I begin using my stun tc until I build pips for another judge, same attack to kill them. but this hasn't been working recently, I keep getting paired with fire who spam efreet which messes up my judge and then I get paired wit death, who use Frankenstein spell and heal. This doesn't kill me but it lowers my health. I am a legendary balance, so i have a couple good spells to stay alive but this usually sets me back and makes me loose...

in all, I kinda need help regarding a stargety, cause just judging isn't a good one, it kinda seems lazy xd but really, can anyone help?

Survivor
Jun 08, 2011
1. Shield until you can't get anymore pips. Power pips are better because it counts as 2.

2. Judgement.

3. If they are still alive, rinse and repeat.

Suggestions: Tower shield, Judgement spell (from pet), and Pixie or Satyr.

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
Here you go my good sir.

As a balance person you have the ability to manipulate the game, weaken opponents, heal very good, shield, moderate to high attacks, and excellent minions, etc. being legendary you would know.

First, try not to get to much damage boost, that will distract you from having resist.
So really you should get judgment clothing if you already dont have so.

Here's how to play it:
First round summon a mander, if he shields you then shield him. People will try to kill it, which will waste there time and pips and cards.

Secondly, don't rely on judge all the time, best to use it when you want to finish someone off.

Third: shield slowly! if you keep stacking shields someone can easily have a tc shatter and boom! your shields are knocked off.

Fourth: keep 4-5 weakness in. Use them wisely, dont just stack them up, because they can easily be shielded off. Use them when you see someone is about to attack, or use it to stall them so that they want to wand it off.

Keep spectral blast and definitely hydra in. Why? hydra is a GREAT shield killer and spectral blast is a very good one shot attack for 4 pips.
Keep about 2 hydras in and 3-4 spectral blasts.

You also have elemental minion. Use it. If it summons the storm minion, he isn't very helpful, you might want to sacrifice him and summon another minion, like fire minion or ice minion, or better mander minion. Keep at least 3 mander minion in and about 2 elemental minion in as well.

REMEMBER! Minions will distract the opponent casing them to think about how to kill the minion instead of you, and they also will aid you as well.

Lastly: when you attack dont make it easy for the opponent to expect what you are going to use. Ex. use elemental blade then trap and maybe judge. That will keep them guessing what you are going to use. Keep sandstorm in and Ra for minion killing. MUST HAVE power nova for weakening opponent as well as attacking. Also try to get good healing in and out gear, this way your helping hands and availing hands will do double healing normally and if it CRITICALS it will do 4 times as much healing! Again you are balance so try to maintain good good power pip chance.

So do what you are made for: weaken, shield, heal, attack, summon minions, dispel, etc. Being balance you have what it takes, use your spells wisely!

Message if you want any more help, See you in the Spiral!

Survivor
Jun 27, 2011