Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do wizards get famous????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
Some famous wizards are angel dragongem,alex jaderider. They are famous for how much damage they made a spell do. SO WIZARDS CAN BE FAMOUS BUT FOR A GOOD CAUSE blink

Explorer
May 04, 2009
Cynical wrote:
Maybe you should define "famous".

Personally i have never heard of or seen any of these wizards...but then there are over a million players on Wizard 101...

Sounds like they made a movie of their wizards and placed them on Utube. You can do the same thing. No biggie.
I've seen 3: Noah AngleBreaker, John LegendSword, and Angel DragonGem

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Rose12345 wrote:
P.S In your video called "The Stone Roses", how did you get to run that fast. And you're the reason why I completed ALMOST all of the Roses. Thanks bye the way. :D

There are these special shoes that you get for crowns.

Defender
May 18, 2009
Quizzical wrote:
You don't get famous in this game. If you want to be famous in an online game, it really helps to pick one with a very small playerbase. It also helps to pick a game that has non-instanced housing or territory control, so that other players can see what you've done even when you're not standing there.

Judging from your comments, it sounds like you think posting a video on YouTube makes one famous. Perhaps you should try that if you want that sort of fame.

I agree with the You Tube thing. I have seen a few famous wizards on You Tube.

Defender
May 18, 2009
Rose12345 wrote:
1Sonicboom wrote:
i see what you mean. i never wanted to become famous as you put it. all i wanted to do was make videos. i never expected to become famous. just to get famous is to try your best to be the best. oh and this is Angel Dragongem grandmaster of ice.

Oops, sorry. I never thought you never wanted to be famous. It's just that I admired your videos on Youtube. I'm not trying to be mean though. Somehow, I just wish I could meet your wizard (if you accept, please bring Chase ShadowWalker) in person. So maybe we should meet at the Athenuem in
Realm: Greyrose
Day: tomorrow at 4:00pm
World and Location :The Athenuem (Dragonspyre).
Meeting: Natalie Flower
P.S In your video called "The Stone Roses", how did you get to run that fast. And you're the reason why I completed ALMOST all of the Roses. Thanks bye the way. :D

It would be cool to meet Chase Shadow Walker

Survivor
May 08, 2009
1Sonicboom wrote:
i see what you mean. i never wanted to become famous as you put it. all i wanted to do was make videos. i never expected to become famous. just to get famous is to try your best to be the best. oh and this is Angel Dragongem grandmaster of ice.
I agree the fame is a side affect of striving to be the best, cause grandmaster does not cut it, wolf stormwraith lvl 50necromancer

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Rose12345 wrote:
I have a question to all wizards. How do other wizards get famous (here's a list to show)? The famous wizards I've seen are:

Angel DragonGem (grandmaster ice student on youtube)
Chase Shadowalker (grandmaster life student on youtube)
Danielle DeathCaster (unkown lvl death student and Angel DragonGem's wife lol)
Alex Pearider (unknown lvl storm student on youtube who used wild bolt that hit over 5 million damage OMG)
Heather Rosepetal (grandmaster fire student spotted in arena defeated but was a hero) :(
Blake FireRider (unknown lvl fire who has annouced and filmed Angel DragonGem and Danielle DeathCaster's wedding which was SOOOO CUTE!!!

So how did they get famous (if you're my friend, don't worry, you're special)? Respond if you know.

Not to be mean but if they didn't have a Youtube account then you wouldn't know that they were famous. Oh and Fiona Ashblood isn't famous to me, she is just the one millionth student,that's all. If you hadn't noticed then there is a statue in the pond in Wizard City that represents the five millionth student. So if Fiona Ashblood is famous, then all of us are famouscause she is a wizard just like us and all of us are special. :P

Amber Sparkleflame
Level 40 working on Mooshu
~ Dig deep to find the power in you~

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Hi, my name is Justin HawkHammer also known as Jordan FireBreeze and Cody FoeShard.

Justin HawkHammer Diviner lvl 46
Jordan FireBreeze Pryomancer lvl 47
Cody FoeShard Necromancer lvl 19

One of my friends in real life known as Mathew RedSmith or Chris DragonEyes. He is some what famous for having the top score on skullriders now second.
When ever he was on Chris he couldn't even complete quest because he was always surronded by people he had to call me to port to him and help him hide in in the Crucible, he couldn't even become a lvl2 because everyone wanted to be his friend.
I just want people to know dont worship people because of something they did. Thats all i am asking, everyone let people live the magical life of Wizard101.

( p. s. i need help with Secure House meet in Drake Hatcherey, realm saytr, 4:oopm eastern time, look for Justin HawkHammer)

Justin HawkHammer

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
bball119 wrote:
1Sonicboom wrote:
hi this is brian bluebane lvl 25 i know you you make those awesome youtube video oh and i need help on the emporors retreat kroktopia

wow i grew more than 20 lvls :D brian bluebane lvl 46 almost 47

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Some wizards I like to say are "famous" for different stuff. When someone hits a ton on a spell I consider them as a great and famous wizard. Now not alot of people hit enough to impress me though but once in a while I see wizards put tons of traps and tons of blades and BOOM! I mostly see that stuff on Youtube though. One time I saw someone hit about 9000 with a helephant. I would consider him famous but I think I heard of someone who hit 5 million points! Now thats a famous wizard!

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Rose12345 wrote:
Yankees15x wrote:
I am Alex Pearlrider and Alex Jaderider.
Pearlrider is Grandmaster Storm, also the 5 million damage was a long time ago, my most recent was nearly 19 million damage.
It's funny, because no one pays attention to Pearlrider, I only am known to be famous as Alex Jaderider.

Why not Alex Pearlrider being famous? Why is Alex JadeRider famous???

He hit a bunch. I think 18 million. Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
dancool101 wrote:
gus wil someone help me out?? did they release grizzleham yett??? i mean can we go to that world ??? how!!?!?!?!!

Oooooooh lol... Grizzlehelm is now opened to level 20+ and above. I may be late to say that lol..

~Abigail Fairyblossom Magus Theurigist. (Level 38+)

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
xd i hit about a lot more than that 456 million with helephant i'm sloan dark bright and i did it alone

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
well i am a lvl 50 fire you really dont gotta be famous by doing videos like angel dragongem!!!! i film videos thats what makes me popular but angel dragongem and me are very close friends so yea this is luisstrongblade lvl 50!!!!.

Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
My character Mason FireBlade Level 26 Survived Sunken City. When he came out, everybody were asking to be my friend. I didn't get it at all. They could beet Sunken City. They were level 30-47...

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
i know right but it stinks nobody knows me but i hit 400,000,000 i mean really people

sloan darkbright 50 fire

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
to become a "famous" wizard is to do some major thing during the game such as throw lots partys and make sure they are good ones have good friends basicly make the public happy

Community Leader
You don't get famous, you get known for helping others,being nice , special things you do l and for your work to help wizard101 to become the best game :)

I consider famous people to be the creators and workers at KI

Your Friend
Paige MoonShade

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
I mean anyone can post their wizard on u tube i got in youtube twice and i'm not really famous. i mean that you can post your wizard on utube and no biggie. See ya in the spiral Destiny Lifeblossom Master Life

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
But indeed some are famous i've looked in youtube and found a bunch of vids i watched high damage like a million plus+ See ya in the spiral destiny Lifeblossom Master Of Nature

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
jameslc99 wrote:
i have one thing for people who post stuff on utube and call there self "famous" you arent very famous you really dont need to show this stuff, i mean wow great you did lots if damage doesnt mean your the best wizard OUT of millons. the videos are not nececery.
i make wizard101 videos for fun not for fame

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
toonenough wrote:
I mean anyone can post their wizard on u tube i got in youtube twice and i'm not really famous. i mean that you can post your wizard on utube and no biggie. See ya in the spiral Destiny Lifeblossom Master Life

Personally I don't keep up with anyone famous in the game. I just play the game and have fun.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Firefly555 wrote:
I would like to warn parents about some of these so called famous wizards. Dont let your children look up to them. I am sure there are some great ones out there but it has been my experience that the higher level people in the game are not so cool. They often call names and insult others. I even know of one that uses their status for character assasination. The children here look up to them and like movie stars some are not good examples and behave badly.
Very good point.

Defender
May 11, 2009
Quizzical wrote:
You don't get famous in this game. If you want to be famous in an online game, it really helps to pick one with a very small playerbase. It also helps to pick a game that has non-instanced housing or territory control, so that other players can see what you've done even when you're not standing there.

Judging from your comments, it sounds like you think posting a video on YouTube makes one famous. Perhaps you should try that if you want that sort of fame.
the only famous wizard i no is Paige Moonshade

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009